Author Topic: NEduo - Pelton  (Read 5511 times)


21 review(s) for NEduo (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes incall, £140.

Finally got around to arranging to see these two ladies in the last few months.  Good comms to arrange the booking, I was sent the postcode the day before the booking, then was asked to message once parked up for the all clear to arrive at the property. Discreet house with plenty of parking and a few mins after my arrival I got the message to walk straight in.

Met at the door by one of the girls (looked to be possibly a little older than the other girl). Quick snog to start proceedings, before following her upstairs to the bedroom to meet the other girl.  Both girls very attractive and their descriptions on AW will be about right.  Both dressed in sexy black underwear.  Straight into 3 way snogging and  groping of each other bodies and I started to lose my clothing.  More snogging whilst one girl played with my cock, I had my hand inside the knickers of the girl who had answered the day.  Found her to already be extremely wet, and after some fingering for a short while she squirted over my hand and on the floor!

On to the bed with both of them for lots of oral between us all.  It was by now all a bit of a blur between both of them sucking my cock, or having one girl sat on my face whilst the other sucked.  Lots of oral on both girls coupled with finger fucking as well, which had them both squirting.

Finally got round to getting a condom on and then the first girl guided my cock into her pussy and rode me.  Swapped to the second girl riding me before manoeuvring them both into doggy so I could dip my cock in and out of each pussy for a compare and contrast experiment! 

Into the final throws with some mish and deep pounding of both girls which eventually got me to the point of no return.  Whipped the condom off and came in the mouth of one of the first girl that had let me into the house, which she swallowed without hesitation.

5 mins post shag relaxation on the bed and a chat with both of them before getting dressed and on my merry way.  Thoroughly enjoyed meeting them, and I hope to be able to repeat again at some point in the future!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2025, 03:12:55 pm by OscarC »

Online Thelatitude0

Well done and thanks for the review.

I need to book and see again this duo.   :drinks:

Offline Redskin

Great review, I wouldn’t last 2 mins with all that going on  :D

Online Upsndowns79

Great review……it’s somewhere I’d like to revisit.

Offline Genetunney


I hope to make this my next punt.
I must be honest, I am not looking forward to using the AW messaging thing

Online Upsndowns79

I hope to make this my next punt.
I must be honest, I am not looking forward to using the AW messaging thing

They are very quick to respond and it worked perfectly when I saw them.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
I hope to make this my next punt.
I must be honest, I am not looking forward to using the AW messaging thing

You can also email them rather than using AW message .

 Edit, you could, I just checked their aw page and they seem to have taken down the listing of their email address
« Last Edit: July 16, 2025, 07:57:19 am by OscarC »