Author Topic: Luna GFe Brazilian / Luna 🇧🇷 New in City📍LAST WEEK📍 - Salford  (Read 2049 times)


1 review(s) for Luna GFe Brazilian (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stair8000

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Date: June 2025, couple days in Manchester on business.

Communication: Directly with the girl via WhatsApp, left me hanging outside of the building for 5-6 minutes which is always annoying, but eventually got instructions on how to enter.

Location: Salford, big block of flats. There is a doorman but he didn't seem to really be paying attention to anything.

Interior: Normal, basic, I believe shower was available but I did not partake as I had just showered at the hotel.

Lady: Definitely the girl in the photos. Photos may be touched up a bit but to my eye nothing major. Listing says 23 years old, I'd probably say closer to 27/28/29. Augmented breasts, don't look that bad, not bolt on types, visible scars though. Also large cesarean scar as noted by the other reviewers.

Meet: 30 minutes, £80. Answers door in black bra and thong. While Undressing some mutual fondling. Starts with OW, good enough, nice suction. Quickly move to cowgirl, she doing most of the moving, I slap her ass a bit and she really starts riding hard. She rolls off and we move to mish, her legs spread wide open. Sap starts rising faster than I wanted so I pull out and rub my cock over her sizable clit. Back inside, her legs together and up against my shoulders, I'm able to control better and proceed to give her a good pounding. Pull out and move to doggy. Nice view of her ass. Finish in the bag quickly. 

Positive punt. Would I return? Sure, but variety is the spice of life.

She has already changed her photos on the Vivastreet profile to photos that are much less representative. I have posted screenshots of the previous photos, they are the same series on AW but there were more on Vivastreet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only