Author Topic: Bella of Ladybirds Northenden TOFTT  (Read 2632 times)

Offline pegman8

Passing through Northenden last month and I suddenly remembered about Ladybirds.  Phone number 0161 945 1962
Not been for about 4 years so I thought I would call in and see if anyone was available.
Two girls were busy but Bella was available and the receptionist called her in to meet me.
She was dressed in a white bra, white panties and a white suspender belt with stockings WOW she looked good so I booked half an hour at £50.
I was shown into a room and I stripped off immediately. Whilst I was waiting for Bella to come in I was reading the notices on the wall. I don't remember seeing this last time I came but a note clearly said that clients for the basic service were entitled to oral with a condom and protected sex. If that wasn't given then a report should be made to the receptionist. I had just started to read the list of extras when Bella arrived.
I asked her for DFK for an extra £10 and she agreed. She immediately grabbed hold of me and we stood for a couple of minutes kissing quite passionately. The little fella was getting interested and Bella could feel the twitching so still kissing me she moved away a little to enable her to get a hand on my hardening cock.
I told her to remove her bra and to lie on the bed which she did and I went to work on her tits which were nice and big but I think enhanced.
I slipped a hand into her panties while sucking her nipples and her hand was still working on my cock. I took her panties off and she was getting wet so I slipped a finger in and then another finger which got her very wet.
She got a condom and put it on with her mouth and gave me some lovely oral going almost to the bottom of the shaft but not quite. It felt really good.
Then she straddled me and slipped my cock into her in CG and this was really good. We went doggy, prone bone, missionary and then reverse C.G
Time was passing by and she asked me where I wanted to come. I told her over her tits. She asked me to finger her whilst she wanked a good load out over her lovely tits.
I think she came at about the same time from my fingers but couldn't be sure.
Lovely punt with an attractive Brazilian lady. I don't normally like Brazilians but she was very good. I think OWO was on offer for £10 but I don't know if reverse oral was on offer.
Total cost was £60 for 30 minutes and I had a great time.
Would I return? To Ladybirds definitely, to Bella yes if no one else was available to try.
I put this down as a TOFTT as I couldn't find any previous reviews.


Offline Duke of Earl

Thanks for the review. Sounded pretty good and I like to support Ladybirds when i can given no other South Manchester parlours these days.

 It says size 14 on the website. In parlour language that normally means overweight. What did you think?

Offline pegman8

A little overweight perhaps but still sexy as hell.