External Link/Members OnlyRinda Thai - Moss side
£80 - 30 mins
I unexpectedly finished early from work and found myself just around the corner from Moss side, so I checked on VS to see if anyone took my fancy. Rinda Thai seems to have 2 profiles up, one in Piccalilli and one in Moss side so the chances of it being a B&S were high but as I was just round the corner I dropped her a text.
As I thought, she's working from the apartments just around the corner from Asda....I've shagged here a lot over the years, decent parking, clean apartments and safe enough during the day...A quick response to my text and Im off .
As I'm on my way in, I pass a really nervous looking guy fiddling with his phone ...he sheepishly saw me and quickly walked off in the other direction.....looked like he'd been ghosted poor guy ( Think we've all been there ) as for me I had no problem with comms, door code and room number given and entered no problem.
Rinda opened the door in a French maids outfit, very pretty, very sexy and thankfully, the girl in the photos but maybe carrying a bit more weight but definitely not fat....with a smile, she led me to the bedroom and we're off.
She lost the maids outfit and draped her arms around my neck as we stood at the bottom of the bed...she started sucking my nipples which got me instantly hard...I went in for a kiss but was told "no baby" . My hand wandered between her legs, I lay her on her back and went down on her, she was very clean and pretty responsive....spent an enjoyable 5 minutes rimming and licking her out before asking for a johnny.
Standing mish, then onto the bed for doggy ...some more rimming on her wth her arse in the air before CG and mish to finish....She attentively cleaned me up before i left, happy as larry.
Well, a great little 30 minute fumble that....No Oral as I just wanted to shag...no fingers allowed and kissing was extra but that wasn't a problem for me as I was happy just licking her our and ragging her around.
looks wise, its definitely her in the vivastreet ad, maybe a few pounds heavier but still slim and for me, very attractive..