External Link/Members OnlyMeeting took place in early July
Venue: ideal for purpose city centre hotel with no access issues. It’s adjacent to public transport links but as a non-driver I can’t comment on parking.
Cost: £120 for one hour incall.
Comms: efficient and smooth via AW messaging and texts on the day to confirm and convey room details etc. I had already met Elina in a duo with Laura Jayne previously so comms between us are cordial and frequently very amusing.
Lady: I was so impressed by Elina’s personality, charm and looks at the duo meeting that a return visit asap was a must. Her age and pictures are entirely accurate but do not convey the effect her petite yet curvy physique has in terms of phwoar factor. She is facially lovely and possesses the finest derrière I have encountered in decades of punting. If it were a building it would easily attain Grade 1 listed status. Aside from this, she’s got a great sense of humour and in both meetings a good laugh has been had by all.
Meeting: the door opened to reveal Elina dresssed in a stylish knee length summer dress. As I had requested, this concealed a classic set of black lingerie featuring suspenders, high heels and seamed stockings which are my favourite. She looked sensational and I asked her to turn around, hoist the dress and give me a minute just to marvel at that bottom framed beautifully by the suspenders and stockings.
After this, some prolonged DFK ensured my firm response was not long in developing. After lots of attention to her pert bosom, she began a lengthy bout of OWO bringing me close but not too close to the edge. Her technique is excellent with lots of attention to the testicles. I should mention that the DT/gagging involved results in lots of slurping/gurgling noises which she is unable to prevent and which I find very erotic.
I was eager to return the favour and this resulted in her having (I think) two quite vocal climaxes accompanied by appreciative noises. She is particularly fond of, and receptive to, RO from behind face down on the bed with that epic bottom in the air. The session drew to a climax literally with her kneeling in front of me standing up and bringing me to a leg-quivering CIM finish. Biblical, as Liam would say.
VFM: 10/10 just outstanding.
Would I return: next duo session is already booked. If this interests readers, she is very genuinely bi and there is no play-acting involved in her girl on girl interaction.
Conclusion: having punted for decades, I would not hesitate to put Elina in my all-time top 5. This is based on service, attractiveness and especially personality.