Author Topic: MISS LEXUS - Liverpool  (Read 2890 times)


16 review(s) for MISS LEXUS (7 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline James59

External Link/Members Only

1/2hr Paid  £90 In call

Easy comms with Miss Lexus, with directions given to her place near the Docks area and a text on arrival, easy access to the apartment

Miss Lexus is a very friendly lady, great face and smile and dressed in a black mini dress, stocking and a white top no bra on underneath, the top doing little to  restrain her 30ff breasts
Was offered a shower which I took, and after I made my way to the bed, I was fully erect so Miss Lexus said "BJ", who was I to refuse, I lay on the bed and Miss Lexus gave me one of the best BJ's ever, we moved into 69, and I must say Miss Lexus has a gorgeous pussy, nice Labia and a glisten to her clitoris.

The oral was out of this world, and I don't usually opt for CIM, but this time, I just released my cum into her willing mouth, which was dutifully swallowed .. A bit of small talk as we cleaned up, I positioned myself behind her, with my cock still semi hard, grasping her boobs and kissing her neck, she reached under and started to rub my cock, all very lovely, and a nice way to finish a great 30 minute session

A big Positive  :yahoo: