External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyMeet within the last 8 weeks, Booked earlier in the day for a late afternoon appointment. All comms excellent, advised where to park and followed instructions.
Venue discrete and fit for purpose. Was a warm day and Jen was dressed in a LBD. I hadn't asked for anything in particular and got the impression that if I had this would have been accommodated. Booked in at an hour £150. Jenn is a petite pocket rocket... in saying that don't expect the full porn star experience, that isn't going to happen. What you get is a sensuous GFE.... and that was exactly what I was up for.
Started with some light kissing and developed on to OWO as she stripped me off. Down on lil Red and some extended oral on me at some point this developed into 69, which Jenn appeared to enjoy. A bit more kissing and on with the bag and she gets on top.... my my.... this girl can ride..... she took off like Willie Carson on Nashwan.... No shortage of enthusiasm and effort.
After a few furlongs in cowgirl we rolled over into a bit of mish.... cause Red likes bit of mish..... and duly deposited in the bag. No rush and some chat about life, Lil Red wasn't going to make another appearance so kisses and dressed and off on my way.
All in a GFE... which is exactly as advertised and exactly what I was looking for. I get the impression Jenn isn't keen on the PSE style and offers a good time with a great attitude and some good banter.... Ohhh and enthusiasm in spades.... As others have mentioned she is no clock watcher and I was over by some time in the end but I would not suggest taking the whatsit, Jenn is a great lady so be respectful
All in a very positive experience and I will definitely be back.
Really enjoyed time with Jenn and might be a reg if she was as happy with the meet as I was.
RTD