Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Sweet Estelle - Old Street  (Read 1859 times)

10 review(s) for Love ESTELLE xXx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £100 for one hour

Communications: Booked with a phone call - her English is very good so no problems here.

Venue: Grim-looking estate block a couple of minutes away from Old Street tube.  Flat was decent enough once inside; strangely the bed was in the living room (and creaked a lot once things got going).

Looks: Brown hair now instead of black; I found her attractive in a cute girl-next-door way.

Figure: Excellent - 5'7", no fat on her at all (totally flat stomach) and pert C-cup tits.

Services: First round was me fondling her for a couple of minutes, then OWO finishing with CIM.  Second round began with me fingering her along with DFK, then her riding me for about ten minutes before I felt the urge to flip her on her back and pound away as hard as I could before I came.  Attitude was very good throughout.

Will I revisit: Yes.  I'd recommend her if you're partial to young Polish women.