Author Topic: _Ravena_beauty - Carlisle  (Read 1628 times)


1 review(s) for _Ravena_beauty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline carlisleman

External Link/Members Only

One of my favourite girls! She is incredibly beautiful. She would easily pass for early to mid twenties, but tells me just over thirty. Has a small perfect body, well for me anyway. She was lovely to chat to afterwards, very engaging and keen to improver her English. She's intelligent as well. She knew how to work those muscles.... Reverse cowgirl with the most amazing view. She's happy to French kiss (not deep, but still quite passionate) her owo (£20 extra) was also very good, she didn't skimp. The 69 was good, and you get that real taste of her juices as well.
She could easily be considered a trophy wife for a premier league footballer.
It was £100 for 30 mins and another £20 for the owo. Absolutely no rush whatsoever. Location middle of town near the university.

Offline Count Backwards

Thanks for the review. :D

She sounds gr8 and was already in my HL . Can I ask how you made contact. I usually SMS by there's no number listed.

Offline carlisleman

Thanks for the review. :D

She sounds gr8 and was already in my HL . Can I ask how you made contact. I usually SMS by there's no number listed.

Her number was there, she might have either not being working that day or moved on.

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

One of my favourite girls! She is incredibly beautiful. She would easily pass for early to mid twenties, but tells me just over thirty. Has a small perfect body, well for me anyway. She was lovely to chat to afterwards, very engaging and keen to improver her English. She's intelligent as well. She knew how to work those muscles.... Reverse cowgirl with the most amazing view. She's happy to French kiss (not deep, but still quite passionate) her owo (£20 extra) was also very good, she didn't skimp. The 69 was good, and you get that real taste of her juices as well.
She could easily be considered a trophy wife for a premier league footballer.
It was £100 for 30 mins and another £20 for the owo. Absolutely no rush whatsoever. Location middle of town near the university.

Good to know! Thanks.

I think I'd seen her profile and assumed it was fake since she had no reviews at the time. She's removed her phone number so perhaps she isn't around right now but I will keep an eye out for her.

I see that she lists A-levels. Do you know if this was available when you saw her?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2025, 09:23:37 am by LondonDominic »

Offline carlisleman

Good to know! Thanks.

I think I'd seen her profile and assumed it was fake since she had no reviews at the time. She's removed her phone number so perhaps she isn't around right now but I will keep an eye out for her.

I see that she lists A-levels. Do you know if this was available when you saw her?
Sorry, i didnt ask, but she didnt resist when i gently probed the area with a finger.