Author Topic: PaprikaBabe & PaulaAmor - Whitefield  (Read 5010 times)


15 review(s) for PaprikaBabe (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
13 review(s) for PaulaAmor (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline fudge1-2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
&
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 mins £210

Incall, flat over small group of shops. Nice inside, professional looking setup with shower in room.

Paprika, pretty girl, very friendly and chatty. Just like her photo's, carrying some extra weight but looks good, great set of tits. Age probably about right.
Talked dirty throughout.

Paula, very pretty girl, more reserved than Paprika. She's lost weight so lot thinner than shown in most of the pics, tits were a bit of a disappointment.


Meet was meant to be a 3some for an hour (£280) but Paprika was a bit ditsy ref booking and didn't let Paula know. So paid for 90 mins. Fucked Paprika mostly cowgirl, those tits are fantastic bouncing in my face. Cam in the bag while in missionary. Paula came in shortly after I blew, so got to fuck her for the remainder of the time, well most of it. Paprika popped back in after a while got ~15mins of FFM. Which was ideal as I wouldn't have popped without her.

All in all a very good time and decent VFM.

Offline TomTank

Quote
Paula, very pretty girl, more reserved than Paprika. She's lost weight so lot thinner than shown in most of the pics, tits were a bit of a disappointment.

What was the disappointment?
Have they gone smaller due to her losing weight?
GG to F or GG to D?
Or have they gone droopy?

Offline fudge1-2

Both I'd say, definitely smaller than I expected.
They looked they always sagged a bit but thought there would be more weight up top.
Now its all towards the bottom and there's little weight to them.
Might be an F or DD, I'm no expert.