Haven’t reviewed for some time as stopped punting for yonks.
Finally worked away so thought why not treat myself so I did and went to see Selene -
External Link/Members OnlySP - lovely lady , very pretty in my opinion , curvy , absolutely amazing breasts like unreal some of the best I’ve seen, hadn’t overdone makeup either which I like as I do prefer a more natural look
Meet - got there , let her know I was close , she sent me a message to direct me to the room in the hotel , knocked the room door , let straight in walked in to be greeted by her with a cuddle
Service - I went for a quick blow and go with protection , I lay back , she popped on the condom and performed a superb oral with service , no negatives at all , I finished , got dressed , hugged and left
Price - £40 for the 15 minutes , didn’t feel rushed at all was a genuinely enjoyable meet and a lovely one to get my pointing journey kick started again as doubt I’ll stop at her