Author Topic: Thai Sexy Zara - Preston  (Read 4389 times)


7 review(s) for Thai Sexy Zara (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline P88kee

Punt was last weekend.
Flat off New Hall Lane

Found her add on adultwork.
Booked for 30 mins full service and rimming £90

She is in her very early 30s.
Nice perky tits.

I paid extra for rimming.

Session was going very well, I was getting a lot of tongue on my backside and owo.

After about 5-10mins of foreplay I ejaculated!

Then I had a massage for the remainder

External Link/Members Only  (Link corrected)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2025, 10:06:23 am by daviemac »


Offline Invincible_me

Aahh. Looks like missed her in Preston. She is in Bournemouth now. 😞

Her extras are not listed as such. By any chance do you know the extra for A levels. Thanks.

Offline P88kee

She was charging £40 for anal.
Cim was £20