External Link/Members OnlyHadn't done this in a while so I looked around online for locals and noticed Amber's profile was quite new. No one reviewed her so I thought I'd give her a try.
Price: 170 (hour)
Comms: All done by text. No issue setting it up but I did have to wait a while.
Location: Liverpool hotel used by girls under the same agency (profiles all list the same prices as each other)
Looks: Accurate to the photos. Face is fine, nothing amazing. Body is more on the average side (no big tits or ass) but still soft to touch and enjoyable. Only issue is the looseness around the tummy. Possibly due to past pregnancy but I'm just speculating. Very heavy tanned look as photos suggest. I personally could do without the heavy tan but some are into it I suppose. Blonde hair is like the photos and almost certainly a dye job.
Service: Very hit and miss. Asked at the start if there was anything she didn't allow and she seemed easygoing, only mentioning keeping a condom on but no indication of anything else, so I handed the paper over. Got undressed and we got into it with some light kissing. She would use short quick kisses on the lips rather than prolonged kiss or a french which is disappointing as others from this agency provided the latter. I asked her about it and tongue was a no go (could've mentioned that earlier tbh). She proceeded to put the rubber on and give OW, not OWO. This one's fair enough as she alluded to it at the start.
Asked about 69 and she revealed she's strictly NO to oral or licking on her. Another surprise.
Besides that we had some okay rounds in different positions. She didn't seem to like being on top as it was very short. Most of the time was spent with me on top piping her, which she enjoyed, but left a lot to be desired.
Overall: Friendly and chatty personality with some okay sex but I wasn't pleased with the lack of kissing or oral options. She had time to be honest at the start but withheld that info until after I paid which knocks this down to a neutral (borderline negative) for me. If she had been rude on top of it I would have bumped it to a negative but she was pleasant enough.
I would rank her below Charlie_gfe_ in service. Both have a similar look but Charlie had bigger tits, and was more giving when I last saw her.