Author Topic: Alexa - Temptations, Prestwich, Manchester  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only

 Was in the area and couldn't resist the temptation  ;)
Called in on spec and as usual, busy, busy, busy.
Luckily Alexa was available for a 15 minute quickie so the receptionist called her out so I could see her.

The combination of a lovely smile & her looking mucho fuckable in a very skimpy one piece bikini & heels meant both big head & little head were quickly in agreement about how to proceed with the situation  :drinks:

40 punting tokens handed over to the receptionist then into the room for a quick shower.
Alexa was on the bed waiting for me as I dried off, very nice view of her thong clad booty bending over to straighten the sheets....something else was straightening too at the sight of that.

Agreed to the GFE service extra at 15 quid for OWO & FK.

Onto the bed & down to da good stuff.
FK into DFK with tongue as she played with my cock, kissing was great, just how I like it.
I was soon at full mast so she moved down for the OWO

BJ was decent, mid depth & good up & down rhythm.
Bit more kissing & sucking her tits (nipple piercings FYI) & playing with her pussy (no fingers inside) then on went the rubber & off came the heels & teeny bikini.

CG first, nice riding, snug pussy, bit of kissing then onto Mish with her feet around my ears.
Good view in the mirrors.
Finished in Doggy, pussy felt great in this position, the combination of that & the view of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy & the thong tanline on her nice derrierre soon had me popping in the bag inside her.

Only a quickie but hit the spot.

Only minor downside was she never came back with the fiver she owed me when she said she would  :cry: :D so 60 instead of 55 all in.

Nice woman, good service, enjoyable punt.
Will hopefully return for a longer booking next time.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 27, 2025, 07:25:37 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review KK. Another one for the HL.
I've lost count of the fivers I've been diddled out of during my punting career!

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Thanks for the review KK. Another one for the HL.
I've lost count of the fivers I've been diddled out of during my punting career!

Yeah, one of the oldest tricks in the book lol.

Offline Bustydusty

Only a fiver which is fuck all but would still annoy me on principle
Main thing is you had a good punt
« Last Edit: June 28, 2025, 12:41:38 am by Bustydusty »