Author Topic: Thai Minnie - Preston  (Read 5192 times)


50 review(s) for Thai Minnie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd clocked this one's profile anyway and was interested but thanks to Thriceweekly for his positive review which made my mind up  :thumbsup:

Apartment in a block in Preston where a lot of the legal profession seem to be based, i'd been here once before about a month ago so knew what to expect

Into the flat and it's the girl in the pics, IMO she is very pretty and she has a great body if like me you have a preference for tiny size 6 Thai spinners without a pick of fat on them, also short at about 5'0"  :thumbsup:
I'd put her age as late 20's with no sign of childbirth; nice small natural tits; no fat; flat tummy; shaved down below with a few days stubble but nothing off putting, nice and chatty / smiling

She asked how long I wanted and I confirmed 30 minutes then paid her the £80 and asked for a quick shower as i'd been in the car for a few hours so was a bit sweaty / stale after my journey
I come back in the room and she's there in a SG outfit which shows off her body perfectly; no bra as she doesn't need one, she turns to face the wall and slips her shoes off before coming to stand before me and my hands run up and down her body as I tell her she has a great body and how much I like Thai girls

She came closer and I got some lip kissing, I love DFK but in all honesty wasn't expecting to get it as i'd been away with mates for a break and my breath probably stank after eating and drinking all manner of spicy shit and enough garlic to keep the French happy for a year
She then stroked little rock who was growing by now and sized him up for the condom before giving him a little kiss, nice sensual touch  :thumbsup:

I'm told to lie on the bed and she then proceeds to give me OWO which was nice and slow with plenty of tongue action just as I like it and I struggled not to explode as I was so sensitive after no action for 2 weeks, OWO was included in the £80 so she's reasonably priced compared to a lot of the girls who now want £80 + £10 or £20

After a couple of minutes she stops and kisses up my body then says "Condom" now but it's a bit quick and i'm enjoying the oral so tell her I want more oral and she duly obliges for a while longer before grabbing the condom again but this time I tell her I want to give her oral and she seems happy at this prospect

I get her on her back at the edge of the bed and go to town, no nasty smells or tastes and she has a lovely tiny perfect pussy with labia which fell neatly open as I parted them, I lapped away for about 5 minutes and reached up to feel her tits as she moaned gently and eventually started to gently gyrate her hips, she was also happy with a finger inside and was starting to feel quite wet

Eventually I can't resist any more and she slips the condom on me for sex, I get her to lie back in mish and start to slide into her nice tight pussy which feels great but after not having sex for 2 weeks i'm struggling to to come straight away so have to stop with only the head inside her  :scare:
She starts asking if i'm OK and if i've cum already so I try to explain i'm sensitive and need to go slow etc, I try to build a really slow rhythm over the next couple of minutes and have a small amount of success but I know i'm not going to last long
I put her legs over my shoulders and manage to thrust full length into her a few times but I know the game is up and shoot my load after only 2 or 3 minutes of really slow sex, the orgasm felt really intense and the quick cum was purely down to my lack of sex in the previous 2 weeks and being so sensitive but either way I really enjoyed my punt with her

I was actually done in 20 minutes so jumped back in the shower and she followed me in afterwards, she seems like a really nice girl to chat to and wants to earn better money in the UK than she can in Thailand
Despite being done in 20 minutes which was entirely my fault it was almost 30 minutes with the shower and chatting at the end and I left thinking this was one of my best punts in a while but that I hadn't done myself justice
Apparently it's fairly quiet (most girls are) and she's only here until Sunday and no idea if she's returning or where she's going next week, i'm thinking of paying her another visit before she leaves and may consider doing an hour which is almost unheard of for me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
 

Offline HLD

Nice will see where she ends up next week, but on the Hot List she has gone  :D -

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice will see where she ends up next week, but on the Hot List she has gone  :D -
I actually went back and punted her again today as it was her last day and she then informed me that she's in Preston another week, may see her a 3rd time depending on what else is on offer and how fucking hot it is next week

Offline Laid_back_bloke

If a few weeks have passed, & I’m out to punt. I tend to manually empty the old storage a day or so beforehand. Used to on the day, but find it hard to mange one if I do that these days. Some SP’s ( especially Asian) get quite upset if you don’t pop. Like they blame themselves…..

Online Thriceweekly

I actually went back and punted her again today as it was her last day and she then informed me that she's in Preston another week, may see her a 3rd time depending on what else is on offer and how fucking hot it is next week
l

Oh good, is she here next week now?  :thumbsup:

How was she today? You enjoy your second meet?

 I was thinking of going today too, thinking it was her last day in Preston. But I've avoided Sunday punts so far as I just thought they'd be worn out after a long week!   :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

l

Oh good, is she here next week now?  :thumbsup:

How was she today? You enjoy your second meet?

 I was thinking of going today too, thinking it was her last day in Preston. But I've avoided Sunday punts so far as I just thought they'd be worn out after a long week!   :unknown:
She was fine, think it's been quiet all week and I was only her 2nd punter mid afternoon

Enjoyable 2nd visit basically just like the 1st but I stupidly booked an hour on the basis I won a shit load of money on last nights U21 Euro's final thinking I could manage 2 pops, anyway i've confirmed again that I can't and the heat probably made it worse, not her fault, this was on me

Just a side note I parked about a mile away by the German supermarket and walked there as I can't be arsed with apps etc for parking, as I arrived on foot at the incall location where solicitors reside there was a team of parking enforcement officers walking around and literally checking reg numbers and then their watches then waiting to slap tickets on.
As I left there were numerous parking tickets on vehicles so make sure you pay and don't over stay  :thumbsdown:

Offline frankc

She sounds right up my street...I'm up that way this week so fingers crossed 🤞

Offline Blackpool Rock

She sounds right up my street...I'm up that way this week so fingers crossed 🤞
Hope you get to see her mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

She sounds right up my street...I'm up that way this week so fingers crossed 🤞
Did you see her mate  :unknown:
Just punted her again and she informed me that she's in Bolton next week so perhaps a bit easier for you  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Did you see her mate  :unknown:
Just punted her again and she informed me that she's in Bolton next week so perhaps a bit easier for you  :thumbsup:

No mate, I got diverted elsewhere and ended up punting  Rinda thai in Manchester instead...I'm off abroad for the next 2 weeks but thanks for the heads up...shame that as Bolton would have been ideal for me.. :dash:...she must be decent if youve podged her again.

I'll stick her in my hotlist for next time she's around...cheers Pal

Offline Blackpool Rock

No mate, I got diverted elsewhere and ended up punting  Rinda thai in Manchester instead...I'm off abroad for the next 2 weeks but thanks for the heads up...shame that as Bolton would have been ideal for me.. :dash:...she must be decent if youve podged her again.

I'll stick her in my hotlist for next time she's around...cheers Pal
Well I fucked her twice the 1st week when I thought she was only there the one week and then thought as she was staying it made sense to podge her again, additionally she's the only Thai showing in Preston this week which is strange  :unknown:

Anyway commiserations on your 2 week holiday, things must be grim when you're forced to shag the missus  :D

Offline frankc

things must be grim when you're forced to shag the missus  :D

Fortunately, it's only Xmas, birthdays and once a year on holiday when I'm pissed these days... :D