Punt took place a few weeks ago but just getting around to post the review now.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only (Link corrected)
Paid £130 for 30 minute.
Comms: her number was up, quick replies via text, straight forward
Location: budget hotel in Manchester City centre
Girl: good looking lass, about 5’6 or so, blonde with a fake tan, but seemed older than her pictures lead you to believe. Probably her in the pics but taken a few years ago
The meet: got to the hotel fairly easily, tram stop nearby and train station less than 5 minutes away. Got the room number straight away. Hotel staff turning a blind eye to people walking in, I met a few SPs here before so I reckon they know and don’t care.
She opened the door in black lingerie, no hiding or anything. First impressions she’s not bad looking but a tad older than expected and seemed tired. She jumped back in bed and under the covers, said she was cold (sun was out so a bit weird). I opted for a shower and when I came back she was still under the covers.
Started off with kissing, then she initiated OWO, decent technique. She rode on top for a bit, then missionary then doggy and finished in the bag. She seemed very compliant and willing to do whatever she’s asked.
Jumped back in the shower, had a brief chat and walked out. Probably 25 minutes including both showers.
Maybe I caught her on a bad day but got the vibe she was either depressed or going through some personal issues as she seemed a bit distant and disengaged but not in a cold way if that makes sense.
Was borderline neutral but I’ll go positive as she was clean and did what she was told. I probably wouldn’t return but others may enjoy her.