Author Topic: Jessica_Rabbitxx - Warrington  (Read 2794 times)


15 review(s) for MissNikkiValentin0 (5 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline SyLane

External Link/Members Only

Visit date : May 2025

£100 for 30 mins

Was in the area on a Tuesday evening and checked to see who was available within a short drive and she was the only option. Quick ping and she replied back. This was at 5pm and wasn’t sure if she was available but she said it was fine.

Got there for 5.30 and she texted over the room number. Well known hotel which was busy for anyone to notice for me going through at this time.

In the room and quick peck on the cheek and told to sit down on bed. Her body was FAF if your into your fake Barbie doll style birds but facially was 6/10. She looks more aged than her pictures. I’d say around 35-39

She was dressed in the school girl outfit and started off slowly giving me a massage to relax. Turned over and took the top off to reveal some beautiful fake tits.

My little man was getting turned on now and she started sucking off slowly while maintaining eye contact. This is now where it turned neutral for me. After about 30 seconds, she was trying to rush and say let’s go on top to fuck but I said I was not ready yet. Didn’t seem pleased so carried on sucking me off. This was only about 5 minutes in. I give in and say ok let’s fuck. Condom on and she’s riding me vigorously whilst making fake moans. Turn her over for doggy and then rushes me to finish off with mish in the bag. Checked the time and was only in for 20minutes and she says she’s done and needs to go! Whilst I’m cleaning up, staff knock on door and say room’s time up and need to leave. She hurries me along to get dress and say I need to leave now. Didn’t know what to say so just got dressed without cleaning my self and rushed out.

Think the staff was thinking wtf when she saw me come out with my shirt untucked and putting my belt on whilst she was half naked!

Overall wouldn’t visit back as clearly she knew this was be rushed if the time for room was up and probably wanted the last bit of earning quickly!






Offline mr712

Sorry mate. Looks like a pattern with her based on the reviews - book 30 minutes and get kicked out after 15-20.

Trying to make sense of the fact that the staff told you (and not her?) to go - are you sure they were staff and not her security/friend? Did she book the room by the hour or something?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline Logitech

Saw her years ago. She’s absolutely shocking - one of the worst punts ever and she’s a pure money grabber who doesn’t even attempt to give a decent service. Nothings changed I see!

Offline OakTree

Unfortunately she is hit and miss. I have to say I had a very memorable and pleasing time with her but I’ve never been tempted to go back due to those reasons. Plus she’s upped the prices since I saw her last.

Offline SyLane

Sorry mate. Looks like a pattern with her based on the reviews - book 30 minutes and get kicked out after 15-20.

Trying to make sense of the fact that the staff told you (and not her?) to go - are you sure they were staff and not her security/friend? Did she book the room by the hour or something?



Sorry should have worded it better. Staff knocked on the door and WG opened it and I overheard the staff saying she should have left by now and needs to go or she will get charged I think. Then the WG told me i really should be leaving as her rooms finished.