Author Topic: Lisa - First Class Sheffield  (Read 1863 times)

Offline longtallsid

External Link/Members Only

Back in the game part 2.

After my first punt in 5 years the other week, I thought I'd follow up with a blast from my past and return to First Class to visit Lisa.
When I was a regular punter I tended to alternate between girls who were new to me and then a "favourite" next time up. As I'm still not sure if I really am back in the game I thought I'd follow up with someone who I've been seeing for a long time.

Lisa only works Tuesday so I rocked up in the morning and she was available. Also working this Tuesday was Mia who looks right up my street but my choice had been made well before I had arrived!

Lisa must be mid/late 50s now but whilst a bit bigger than pre Covid hasn't gone to seed. Still got lovely big natural tits and a fantastic large and shapely arse.
She remembered me (face not name) from visits past and was, as always, very friendly.

She is not really a kisser so a couple of pecks was about standard before I headed for the nips and a good sucking. From there it was down to the shaved and perfect pussy for some serious licking. She really has a gorgeous looking and tasty pussy and takes a good couple of fingers during the process. Got seriously wet and crushed me between her thighs when she came. Once she was done I pushed her legs further up so I could give her a rimming while her clit calmed down a bit. She enjoyed the arse licking and I moved back to the honeypot to slurp the juice before returning to the clit and getting her going again. This time, and entirely due to a review of her on here, I slipped a finger up her arse to complement the toungeing. She really enjoyed it and once again squeezed the life out of me with her thighs!

All the RO action had eaten most of the 30 minutes I'd requested so when she moved to the OWO I knew that this would likely be the final action. She doesn't do CIM so when her expert BJ had me on the verge I gave her notice and she finished me by hand.
Quick clean up and handed over the £40 and I was on my way  happy with the punt but still not sure if I'm back to where I was 5 years back.
Can't help thinking having seen Mia in the waiting room that I've got at least one more in me though!

Offline chandlerhandler

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,561
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Thanks that takes me back to the early 90's when they used to run parties at First Class, I remember some old bird doing a Sticky Vicky type act & pulling an assortment out of her fanny while us dirty fuckers sat round and watched. Demi an half caste girl was my favourite there back then, I'm sure like me she'll be a great grandparent by now  :lol:

Offline Jomoore

Thanks for the report.  I like this place but only have seen Summer in recent years. Using your link to their site, of the 7 photos I think the last three are Summer (although she's put a bit of weight on since they were taken).  Any one identify the first four?