Author Topic: Black Busty Bianca - Salford  (Read 3527 times)


4 review(s) for Black_British_Bianca (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Punterplus

External Link/Members Only
£160 for 1hr

Venue, Air BnB flat, she told me she moves around Manchester a fair bit

The girl - Tallish black girl, nice figure, trim waist, nice bum and massive floppy natural tits. She's a good looking girl.

Action - oral and sex in cowgirl followed by oral and sex in mish. The oral was ok, nothing special really, not much in the way of DT and when I asked her to lick my balls she did so but not for long.
Fairly vanilla punt really, she'd have got a positive if she had smiled more and made more of an effort.

Wouldn't return.

Online Punterplus

Sorry, I got the name wrong, it's Black Busty Bianca.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Think she might be this one as well.

External Link/Members Only

If it is I saw her at Temptations when she was there, nice lady, killer body but vanilla service.

Offline qarma

I was wondering if it was her and now I'm convinced it is.

Last year I went to Athena in Sheffield (a popular haunt of mine) and this black lass walks in that I'd never seen before. She was really pretty and had huge tits - I was walking out of Athena cos the lass I'd gone to see was busy and on seeing this black chick I turned around and walked straight back in!!

Cut a long story short, I had 30 mins with her - she called herself Megan. She never stopped moaning about how dirty Athena was (ironically the cleaner was in, vacking up and whatnot) and how dirty the beds were and the towels, etc etc .......

She was NOT happy with Athena, which is no where near as bad as she made out but, sure, maybe it's not as good as the places she works in Manchester.

Anyway, she allowed me to give her oral (which was awesome) but she was real picky about most everything else. She insisted on ow, and even had a problem with me feeling her very ample bust which I did manage to grope but only briefly. We fucked in cg, mish & doggy.

She made it clear this was going to be her first and LAST day at Athena. For all I know I may have been her one and only customer that day!!

I thought she had a real prima donna kind of attitude about her. Sure enough she never returned, but I was always curious where else she might work cos I love a pretty, big-busted black lass!!!!

And now I'm sure this is her. No way I'm travelling to Manchester for her poor service and attitude.

Thanks for the review. :hi:

Online MT09

Thanks for the review, saved me few quid and a shite punt :thumbsup:

Offline OakTree

Ah what a shame. I was hoping she was a good green.

Offline Vanbarn

Wish I'd seen this earlier 😩

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I think she also worked for a while at Divas Delights in Stoke, profile now gone. One positive review on here.

Offline qarma

Wish I'd seen this earlier 😩

You had a bad experience with her??

Offline Vanbarn

I booked for yesterday and realised my mistake when I got there. She's just a bit vanilla for my taste. Average service but may suit others. I'd seen her previously at temptations a while back