Booking June 2025.
External Link/Members OnlySo returned to punting and what a return
GFE service chosen. Asking price was £75 for 30 minutes. Including OWO and CIM available
Holly and two other girls were available when I arrived. I believe Rebecca & Anna but I liked the look of Holly. As with previous reports she is heavily tattooed which look amazing on her. She is English and in my opinion has a cracking figure, slim waist, and a nice pair large enhanced boobs, and a cracking arse. She's pretty with a cute smile. Age wise probably late 20s
After choosing Holly I followed her gorgeous arse upstairs. After discussing what I wanted I handed over the donation. She told me to get comfortable, left the room but it was long before she came back.
We sat on the bed and and kissed for a while. The kissing was very light at first but became sensual the more we got into it. Then she straddled me and we carried on kissing, with her gyrating against me. I couldn’t resist, getting hold of those tits. She was wearing a bask top so I peeled that down to release them, and gently sucked and nibbled on her nips. We then fell on the bed & I alternated between kissing and having a good feel of her tits. I also rubbed her pussy through her knickers until the crotch of her knickers got nice and wet. She decided it was time to remove them and feeling how wet she was, it wasn’t long before I has my face buried between her legs. She made all the right noises and even manoeuvred so I could rim her. She tasted good & was responsive to both oral and fingering
Holly then decided it was my turn and the blow job was really deep, probably deep throat deep plenty eye contact & spitting on my cock! She said CIM was available which is what I planned. But then I decided I wanted us to fuck
Holly put the condom on me with her mouth and she rode expertly it was amazing seeing a gorgeous woman ride my cock and playing with her tits. We changed positions and she got on her back and she told me to fuck her. I didn’t need asking twice. Her leg over my shoulders I fucked playing with her clit. Leaning in occasionally for a snog! Any thoughts of CIM went out of the window! We continued until I filled the bag.
Baby wipes were provided for me to clean up and then we laid down and chatted. With her stroking my arms & chest as we talked. A very positive end to a cracking booking
I very much recommend Holly and will definitely return