External Link/Members OnlySorry if not shared the link properly.
Punt happened on Tuesday 24/06/25.
Went to sheridan in salford and after seeing positive reviews for Raven, thought I would give her a visit.
Called up early in the morning to book her in early and was on my way.
Booked in for 45 minutes and paid up once I got in the room.
Trying to build my confidence up in the punting game, I let her know the moment she stepped in the room that I am a nervous person.
The LadyGorgeous looking woman with a fine body but not sure if something else was on her mind as she didn't really seem to want to be there, I'm not sure on what to make of it.
She was all smiles and was chatting here and there.
She quickly stripped and got on the bed.
The puntShe put the condom on with her mouth and started giving oral. Her oral skills are really good but I was hoping in the touch and kiss, hence why I booked in for that long.
She started the blowjob quickly and was going at it really fast, I did enjoy it but had to tell her to stop and asked if I could play with her.
She didn't refuse but when our bodies were close, she didn't make eye contact even though she did when she was giving oral. Was trying to get close for a kiss but she was looking in another direction, which fair enough, maybe she didn't want to, probably being that I have a moustache. Besides didn't ask nor did I approach in a way that seemed forceful if it makes sense but something was off.
Quickly went into doggy and was finished in a space of a few minutes.
Had a couple more minutes of small talk and then she went out the room saying just was going to get some clothes on. I thought maybe she was coming back but was in the room for about 20+ minutes with her, waited another 10 minutes or so before I got dressed and left the room.
Thought ok, I've finished early, but would have thought, since I've booked in for 45 minutes, she would be in the room and offer a massage or something.
Didn't even see where she went to as I was let out of the building.
So it's a strange one, not sure what to make of it but I doubt I would return to see her.
I try to be prepared so had a shower before hand, had chewing gums and didn't smell bad so I don't know. Maybe an off day for her.
External Link/Members Only