LINK
External Link/Members OnlyCOST
£70 for 15mins
COMMS
Via SMS, pretty responsive and good english
LOCATION
Flats in Liverpool city centre, not mint but good enough
SERVICES
Blowjob with condom
GIRL
Stunning, just like the pictures. Very attractive and had me rock hard as soon as I walked in
MEETING
In a spur of the moment I wanted a blowjob, tried a few other girls but not much luck. Then I saw Caramels profile, being Brazilian I was apprehensive at first given the possibility of a pimp etc but seeing previous reviews on here I thought I'd have a crack. Anyway got to the property, opens the door and she was in a neon orange lingerie set, looked great. Handed over the cash and got to it, I do enjoy OWO and she does offer it but I do sometimes aire on the side of caution so hence with a condom, £20 extra if without. Sat on the bed, she comes in and rubbers him up whilst playing with my inner thighs/balls. Then she began sucking, plenty of eye contact and some insane technique, I have seen a few girls now but this one with the felt incredible, for me Tina was top but this hit it out the park. Then once I was about to cum she did some witchcraft with her throat and I blew my load, she kept sucking still for a good 20secs and it was great. She took the rubber off, cleaned me up all spick and spank as I lay there in awe and then sent me on my way.
Overall for me, price/location and the girl its a solid 9/10. I will 100% be back, probably a regular lol.