External Link/Members OnlyPrice paid: £20 to reception + £50 to Abbie (Basic £40 + OWO £10) . Total £70 for 30 minutes.
Abbie also known as Welsh Abbie to her regular punters is a pleasant young white lady with a girl next door look about her. I would give her looks about a 6/10. There are currently no pictures on the website. She is described as slim on the website but in reality is quite curvy and firm with large natural tits which are very enjoyable to play with. It is the kind of body I find really attractive with curves in all the right places. She is very friendly and is really nice to talk to and has a very good attitude overall with regards to the service.
We started off with a passionate DFK. Abbie is really good at kissing and in my opinion is one of the best ladies I've seen here as far as kissing is concerned. We kissed on and off throughout the 30 minute session. Her BJ skills are also very good and I had to stop her multiple times in case I blew my load too early. I also rimmed her curvy ass and licked her pussy which was all very fresh and clean. Finally finished off after a long BJ and then a tit wank in between those lovely natural breasts. After we finished it was nice to see her clean herself thoroughly ready for the next punter. She was an absolute treat and I would not hesitate to see her again. Only disappoint was that her profile says CIM but she said no to this when requested. Also does not allow fingers inside her.