Author Topic: MISS GLORIA GLAM - Manchester  (Read 2237 times)


6 review(s) for MISS GLORIA GLAM (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online Sboi85


LINK
External Link/Members Only

DATE
JUNE 2025

COST
£110 for 30 mins

COMMS
All straight forward via WhatsApp

LOCATION
Modern flats near Manchester Victoria station. Called on arrival and was given the code to come in.

SERVICES
Massage, b2b, OWO and penetration.

GIRL
Gloria is a good looking woman. If I was to guess her age I would say mid 50’s
Wearing some leather boots and skirt.
Great natural milfy boobs. Ticked a lot of boxes for me.

MEETING
I was hesitant of booking Gloria due to the mix reviews on here, however I had an itch to see a good looking MILF.
When I arrive Gloria gave me a fresh towel to shower as it was a hot day.
We had a quick chat about what services I required. Gloria specialises in DOM sessions as well as tie and tease. Neither was of interest to me.
Gloria asked me to lie on my stomach and started a bit of a massage, sensual straight away, playing attention to my ass, balls and a few swipes.
Turned over quite quickly, then the real fun started.
Tit wank, sucking on her big tits before asking if I wanted my dick sucked.
OWO was at her discretionary which I was happy to receive.
By this stage I was hard and ready. Gloria asked if I wanted her to get on top.
Yes please, so she put the condom on with her mouth before getting on top.
Followed was sex in a few different positions. Gloria was very happy to change to whatever position I requested. Definitely put me at ease.
Only annoying thing was the bed was very noisy/creeky, it’d clearly seen a lot of action. That was a bit annoying whilst I was getting in the rhythm. 
At one stage I didn’t think I would climax due to the heat but I got there.
Had a freshen up and a glass of water after before heading on my way around the 30 min mark.

All in all I found Gloria friendly and keen to attend to my wants. Not sure if I would return as the itch has been scratched. It was an enjoyable half an hour.

Offline ulstersubbie

Good review OP, I've been tempted to see her for a BDSM session in the past but reviews were a bit mixed so left it. Your review might just be enough to change my opinion, cheers.   :hi: