Author Topic: MissSofia - London Bridge  (Read 913 times)


8 review(s) for MissSofia (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline deg_dilemma

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: quick and efficient by text.

Price: £100 / 45 minutes but only stayed 30 minutes (no refunds). No extras offered or taken, though other punters have opted to ask and pay for OWO/COM.

Location: A short walk from London Bridge station so a very busy area with lots of places to eat and drink. The block Sofia is in is just off the busy parts so it is sheltered away a little. Reasonable flat with en-suite shower.

Sofia: Brazilian, tall at probably 5'9 with a reasonably nice shape to her body though with very small breasts, even though they are fake (she mustn't have had any boobs before!). She does look like a big framed woman - not fat, just tall and broad. She's quite milfy in appearance, average face and staight-ish black hair, but personally I didn't find her to my taste and she isn't someone I would take a second look at. Nice gentle character but that's just part of the show and she knows what to do for her £100.

The event: Walked up to her flat and was let in immediately. Paid up and she left the room while I stripped off. Went right into the action but it felt very functional and not sexy at all, though admittedly it was largely down to not finding her attractive. She didn't allow kissing or fingering, and seemed to be in pain around her pussy (or at least she didn't want me playing around there). I tried getting in the mood with a covered BJ and then we moved into doggy and missionary. The sex just felt uncomfortable, like she was squeezing her pussy muscles trying to make me cum but it was just making my dick hurt. I pulled out after just a few minutes and got her to do a HJ, which felt like she was holding onto my dick for dear life, like a vice. I told her to soften up and then eventually I told her to just leave it and let me wank myself off. 

I was bored and wanted to get out so I cleaned up and left after cumming. It had been less than 30 minutes so I lost out on the price but that's just punting.

Conclusion: I had it in my mind to leave a Negative but in hindsight it would be harsh because she didn't do anything wrong. So this is a very low neutral. I should have spent £100 on a 30 min punt where I could get kissing or someone smaller framed and more to my liking, but I took a chanced on Sofia due to recent reviews even though her photos don't show much of her. There was no passion or emotion, and I walked away with punter's remorse.