External Link/Members OnlyJune 2025 £65 for 30 minutes.
I booked this lady after believing it was Kate_Kasia of AdultWork but I was wrong. I've never met Kate_Kasia but have read her two positive reviews on here. So many similarities. Both Polish, both big boobed, both in their 30s.
When I buzzed Holly answered and looked gorgeous in her dress and glasses. She's definitely my favourite at Athena which may seem like a contradiction given what my username is.
Kasia was in a booking and I had a wait of 30 minutes. When she appeared I was content although she definitely isn't size 10 as described. More like size 14. Bit of a belly, pale skinned, about 5ft 5 in bare feet, much taller in heels. She had dark reddish brown hair and a bob haircut. Facially not bad but no stunner. There was a tattoo near her left collar bone and some on the inside of her forearms. Her enormous natural tits are fantastic.
I paid in the room and was offered a shower which I took after Kasia brought a towel.
Then back to the bedroom and Kasia didn't keep me waiting. She entered just after me. I asked her straight out "are you on Adultwork as Kate Kasia". She said that she isn't.
She asked if I wanted a massage but I skipped it. We laid side by side stroking bodies. She played with my cock and I sucked her magnificent melons. I asked if she allowed kissing. She said she didn't but for an extra £10 I could lick her pussy or have OWO. For the £65 it was to be just OW and sex. She did let me have a little rub of her pussy though without asking for more money. She is shaven down below.
After plenty of feeling each other over she asked if I was ready for the condom and I said I was. The blow job was quite standard but felt good and I asked for sex quite soon because I felt like I was going to cum during the blowjob.
We did doggy style in front of the mirror. The look on her face and her big tits swinging around looked awesome. I grabbed hold of them. Holding on to those huge melons whilst taking her from behind was fantastic. The view looking down at her arse was good too. After only one minute I felt like I was going to cum so I asked for a position change just to make sex last longer. We did missionary and she smiled at me. The loud clap noises when you fuck a curvy girl in missionary really turn me on. I banged her until I jissed the condom.
After wiping with wet wipes I was asked if I wanted a massage. I said no thanks. Then was asked if I wanted another shower and again I said no thanks. So she wished me a nice day. There was no rushing and she was very friendly.
I enjoyed the sex and don't regret booking her but just can't bring myself to give green. The lack of kissing and extra cost for certain services make it a neutral.
Hidden Image/Members Only