Author Topic: Alya - La Maison, Bury  (Read 1148 times)

Offline zaitmi999

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £20 to reception + £50 to Alya (Basic £40 + OWO £10) . Total £70 for 30 minutes.

Alya is a Pakistani lady (definitely not mixed as stated on website), quite short with light brown skin. She has a really nice pair of natural tits. Website states 34C but I thought they were a lot bigger than that. She has a bit of a belly but not enough to put you off. Face is attractive 7/10. She is quiet and will only speak if you ask a question. Minimal small chat and seems to be a little bit on the shy side.

Website states GFE and gives and receives rimming. She does not kiss and rimming is not on offer.
She started off with a decent BJ whilst I played with her large soft naturals. Those felt really good. I then asked her to sit beside me whilst she stroked my cock and I sucked on her tits. I then asked if I could go down her which she agreed to and proceeded to lie on her back. As I went down the smells from her pussy was not pleasant even after I wiped her down with some wet wipes. Because of this I opted not to give her oral and just kissed and caressed her belly and tits. I then asked her to lie on her front because I wanted to play with her ass. As I massaged her ass the smells coming out again was not pleasant. I definitely would not have rimmed her even if it was on offer but she'd already said no that at the beginning.

After a few minutes massing her ass and back and playing with her tits I proceeded to lie on my back and asked to give me a BJ again. As CIM was not on offer I told her to wank me off to the finish line with a good ole tit wank and finished squirting all over her tits and neck.

I'm going to give a negative on this as the Rimming and GFE expectation was what drew me to book her. The lack of kissing, the unpleasant odours and an incorrect profile lands this in the negative territory for me. Will be interesting to find out how others found her service.




Offline Bustydusty

Nothing more off putting than a bad smell

Offline Pat Phelan

Nothing more off putting than a bad smell

Nothing worse than a smelly fanny. No excuse for it.

Offline Rotherhampunter

This lass was on my hotlist. Thanks for the heads up.