Author Topic: NicoletteNaughtyPSE in Gateshead  (Read 3258 times)


72 review(s) for NicoletteNaughtyPSE (68 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Back in the north-east for a few days on a rare solo trip I decided on a return visit to an escort who had given me a really good time for an hour back in 2023. I chose a half-hour (£90) booking this time but otherwise the experience was very similar 

We were in the same block of flats near the river (not the same flat though) and once again Nic was 10 mins late getting there because of traffic (this was a 9:15am appointment, her first of the day). At least the sun was shining while I walked around waiting - in 2023 it was pouring with rain.

Like before, she looked super-sexy. She’d WhatsApped me 20-odd outfit pictures in advance and I chose a clinging black mesh body that showed off her magnificently enhanced tits and bum (the bum lift is particularly attractive).

I think Nic is the kind of woman who will get on well with almost any guy and once again we chatted and joked together very easily before locking lips for standing DFK while I fondled her all over and she played with my knob. More of the same lying down, then I got her sit on my face while my tongue got to work on her clit amd my hands roamed freely over her body, with particular attention to her nipples.

After five minutes she gave every sign of having a body-shaking orgasm. Then I got her to turn round so we could continue in 69. After enjoying her expert sloppy OWO technique blind for a while we separated so I could prop myself up on the pillows and watch her worship my cock and balls.

On with the rubber (I took my own MySize brand) and Nic climbed on top of me for cowgirl. This was very horny indeed once we were locked together and had got a good rhythm going. We kissed and nuzzled like teenagers, I got her to spit in my mouth, and she had another convincing climax before I filled the rubber during a very satisfying orgasm. After a quick bathroom visit I was out of the door exactly on the 30-minute mark.

Nic is planning on giving up regular escorting in July next year and if circumstances allow I certainly aim to see her at least once more before that.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2025, 04:07:54 pm by A Decent Fist »