Link :
External Link/Members OnlyVenue : M4 4AS Appartments
When : 18/06/25
Price/Duration : duration = 0 minutes

Half hour 80, 1h 140 Sex massage blowjob 69 all position, Kiss extra 20, Owo extra 20
Commswas fairly prompt replying on whatsapp 1 word messages her english may not be too good. I asked her for a real photo/video as her profile pics looked a bit sus. she sent me a video which blew my mind and I had to check her out despite her photos looking off! So I thought I would TOFTT!
The GirlListed Age vs Looks : probably 26/28
Experiencego up to her appt and when she opened the door my fears were right, her face looked similar but the rest of her was completly off. she was not bad i would give her a 5/10 for looks and would have settled for a quick 30 mins with her but I had to walk in principle! she gave me some abusive words and called me a timewaster but I shrugged it off as she wasted my time with her fake pics!
Overall 0/10 So coming on to my main gripe... originally i knew her photos were photoshopped and after looking at the video I was tempted!! looking at her photos in detail I realised that they were all Ai Generated, and really well made! you could tell by looking at all the different iphones she had which one actually had 4 cameras

then i noticed other irregularities that confirmed it was ai.
now coming to the video... I tried to post it here it did not work. it was really hard to tell if it was ai even after looking at it very closely several times! in the video she looked like the first photo below. she must have just used ai to animate herself and again it was really amazing quality!!
So a stark warking for all you guys Ai is here, dont settle for fakes walk and teach these girls a lesson! report the link above if you can so it can get removed asap!
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only