Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for enthusiastic punt Coventry any suggestions ?  (Read 1068 times)

pogopeep

Hi as title suggests looking for a enthusiastic  punt in Coventry. Any suggestions welcome.
Ideally would like someone under 30.

Offline wolfstep

Hi

Possibly just outside your age range but a very good service she offers.

Elegant-Michelle great body, big tits and great dfk.

All the best Wolfstep.

pogopeep

Thanks wolfstep will look up her profile. At the moment just seems to be loads ee girls , some look fantastic. But all have very little feedback.

willbred

It would appear Elegant Michelle is not available??

For enthusiasm I would recommend External Link/Members Only. I saw Vicky this morning and now need an early night

pogopeep

Yeah I can't find Michelle profile.
I was thinking of External Link/Members Only
But not sure with limited feedback.

Delta

It would appear Elegant Michelle is not available??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logged in today.

This is not a recommendation - I have not seen her.

Offline saf1976

I was thinking of seeing this girl also. I can tell you that is not her original profile though. A few weeks ago that belonged to a Delicious Angela who I saw and kept her profile in my hot list, but it looks like she won't be back.

I know that this girl works at the same house but on the 3 times I've tried to book her I've not been able to as she is already booked but can do 30 mins to an hour later than requested, so I always jump to a plan B. She sounds popular in that respect though.

I've seen 2 girls at this particular house, Angela and Busty Anita, the later you will find a lot of info from on here. Both nice girls as per the pics.

Blitzed

Hidden feedback. TAKE CARE MATE