Author Topic: Misswelshroxy - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 3920 times)

Offline Mstar86

Miss Welsh Roxy

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £250 for 30min PSE incall
Filming included

When - March
 
Location - Well known hotel in central London off of Tottenham Court Road

Comms - Easy and quick as she was on trainer travelling down. Once it was closer to time she was obviously only replying inbetween meets and had me waiting for about 10/15mins but the location makes in fine as loads of people standing / walking around. Then gave me room number once she was ready.

The Girl - Her body was exactly like her pics but feel like she had a bigger BBL than what she currently has now as looks slimmer. Defo goes to the gym so had no complaints and her ass was the main attraction. Face was nice but she definitely touches up face in pics, having said that she is fit. I do love the bimbo Scouse look so loved her lips and fake lashes etc.

The Session - we really got on well, she made me feel comfortable and I loved her little giggle. Got money out the way, took my phone out and got her to model for me whilst I admired her body. Then took clothes off and lay on the bed and she gave me some amazing OW head. She really does actually love to give head and can take it deep. So much noise and her technique is amazing with lots of sucking, slurping, spit and gagging was turning me on and let her keep at this for a good ten minutes but I stood up whilst she was on all fours in bed still sucking me and looking up. Fucked her in so many positions but stand out was doggy & reverse cowgirl as her ass was amazing.

Summery - Overall a positive and walked away even more excited than I arrived. Great to have it to watch back and loved the short time together.

Would See Again
« Last Edit: June 18, 2025, 08:36:17 am by Mstar86 »

Offline Magic500

You paid £250 for half hour?
Isn't that the hour rate?

Offline Bartolomeo

You paid £250 for half hour?
Isn't that the hour rate?

He paid for the PSE rate. It's on her "what i offer" tab

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline allroadboy

Odd, she seems to be disputing this meeting on her AW, saying she's not been in that hotel for a year and a half

Offline RandomGuy99

Odd, she seems to be disputing this meeting on her AW, saying she's not been in that hotel for a year and a half
It looks like the OP is playing catch up on his reviews as he has posted quite a few in the last couple of days and he is a new joiner to the site. Perhaps his memory of the dates is wrong and reviewers often like to state different dates, so they don't get rumbled by the SP.  He is just trying to provide a contribution to the forum with his reviews.  However, it's still a positive review, so she shouldn't be worrying about it as he does state that her BBL is slim now and she did a good job.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2025, 10:49:54 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Miss Welsh Roxy

Link - External Link/Members Only

When - March
 
Location - Well known hotel in central London off of Tottenham Court Road[
Was that March of this year or last year? 

Offline Mstar86

Was that March of this year or last year?

Hey yes in confusion of trying to write up several reviews I think I’ve posted about a meet from March ‘24. I really do apologise as I can see that’s not allowed

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
He is just trying to provide a contribution to the forum with his reviews.
The rule is reviews can only be posted for bookings that took place within the last 6 months and as he hasn't replied it looks very likely this was March last year.

Offline Mstar86

The rule is reviews can only be posted for bookings that took place within the last 6 months and as he hasn't replied it looks very likely this was March last year.

Hey mate I did reply but looks like at the same time you wrote your message! Feel bad as I’m new and really don’t want to annoy anyone or break any rules

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hey mate I did reply but looks like at the same time you wrote your message! Feel bad as I’m new and really don’t want to annoy anyone or break any rules
Yeah we were both posting at the same time, but don't worry about it mate, it's not a major issue, as it's over 6 months ago I've moved it to discussions.   :hi:

Offline Mstar86

Odd, she seems to be disputing this meeting on her AW, saying she's not been in that hotel for a year and a half

Hey mate,

I know this was ages ago but now I’ve been a member for 4 months and understand how things work on here I have a question……

How did she know about my review?
How did she “dispute it on AdultWork” ?
How did you end up having a conversation about it?

Not an accusation of anything but just wondered is all.

Offline allroadboy

Hey mate,

I know this was ages ago but now I’ve been a member for 4 months and understand how things work on here I have a question……

How did she know about my review?
How did she “dispute it on AdultWork” ?
How did you end up having a conversation about it?

Not an accusation of anything but just wondered is all.

No worries, I guess she read your review on here, (or someone told her about it) she then wrote about it on her AW page saying she hadn't been at that hotel for a long time and as she hadnt been there she was disputing the meet happened (bit odd as it was a positive, but I'll never understand prossie logic)

I didn't have a conversation with her about it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2025, 05:23:47 pm by allroadboy »

Offline RandomGuy99

Hey mate,

I know this was ages ago but now I’ve been a member for 4 months and understand how things work on here I have a question……

How did she know about my review?
How did she “dispute it on AdultWork” ?
How did you end up having a conversation about it?

Not an accusation of anything but just wondered is all.
Because many SPs are on here silently reading all our posts especially any reviews of them. If you say too much in a review, then it's easy for them to identify who it is. In fact many SPs say it's easy to identify who left a review even if you don't say too much.

She disputed it on AW by saying she wasn't working in the location you mentioned on the dates you mentioned, so she was saying it was BS. It looks she was correct about the location.   She put some text up on her AW profile saying something like "Latest review on UKP is BS as I haven't worked that hotel this year or something similar"
« Last Edit: October 10, 2025, 08:01:31 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

and now she'll be reading all of this too. Evening, Roxy.

Offline Mstar86

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up allroadboy & Randomguy99  :hi:

Obviously she was (kind of) correct due to me writing about an older meet (to which I have video footage of). But just seemed weird that she’d write about a positive review.

But always wondered if guys on here were telling SP’s they had new reviews or mentioning UKP when enquiring etc but clearly I forget that lots of SP’s probably used to google their name and the results would come up and they could read the reviews.

Would never really care if an SP could work out I’d posted a review anyway as mostly I’m not planning on revisiting anytime soon, hence why I’ll write lots of details of the meet.


Offline RandomGuy99

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up allroadboy & Randomguy99  :hi:

Obviously she was (kind of) correct due to me writing about an older meet (to which I have video footage of). But just seemed weird that she’d write about a positive review.

But always wondered if guys on here were telling SP’s they had new reviews or mentioning UKP when enquiring etc but clearly I forget that lots of SP’s probably used to google their name and the results would come up and they could read the reviews.

Would never really care if an SP could work out I’d posted a review anyway as mostly I’m not planning on revisiting anytime soon, hence why I’ll write lots of details of the meet.
Some regulars of SPs do tell them about reviews they've had on here especially if they are negatives. In the past I've received text messages from one SP asking me to delete a review, which obviously you can't. In the message she said "I have been told that you are RG99", so someone told her and she complained that I should have said something at the time if I wasn't happy. She had a point and I would of at the time, but due to circumstances on the booking that was not possible.

Many SPs dislike UKP and reviews regardless of whether they are positive or negative. They like to keep what happens in the room between the people who were in the room. They also dislike errors or inconsistencies in reviews, which a reviewer may put in to try to hide their identity. These attempts to hide your identity often fail because these SPs ain't dumb and they figure it out. It isn't that difficult especially if you have booked the SP through AW and have left more than one review on here.

See External Link/Members Only for advice on how to write reviews.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2025, 10:29:02 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Bartolomeo

Unfortunately she says she won't be touring London anymore