Author Topic: Mystica  (Read 780 times)

Offline Duggee

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady yet? She quoted me over a grand for 90 minutes but no reviews bar a few on AW.


Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,117
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
i think you have posted this on the wrong thread - and you meant "weird pricing structures" lol. How does she go from £350 for an hour incall  (£450 outcall) to £1000 for an hour and a half?

Not surprised at no reviews! (although if the pics are genuine, she does look lovely). I don't normally comment on price as we all have our own ideas of "VFM" but this is a little strange to say the least!

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
i think you have posted this on the wrong thread - and you meant "weird pricing structures" lol. How does she go from £350 for an hour incall  (£450 outcall) to £1000 for an hour and a half?

Not surprised at no reviews! (although if the pics are genuine, she does look lovely). I don't normally comment on price as we all have our own ideas of "VFM" but this is a little strange to say the least!

I was going to ask if he was being serious. Perhaps the premium is for bareback/anal, or she's just trying it on. Good luck to him.

Offline Duggee

Sorry should have added it was with anal but the exact figure she quoted is £1500.

I think I’d stump up the cash if there was more intel, or perhaps she is just trying to put off any anal enquirers.


Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Sorry should have added it was with anal but the exact figure she quoted is £1500.

I think I’d stump up the cash if there was more intel, or perhaps she is just trying to put off any anal enquirers.

Wow you must have the serious hots for this one. Agree it's risky without some inside knowledge, so to speak.

Offline Duggee

I’ve talked myself out of it unless I can find some reviews.


Offline myothernameis

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady yet? She quoted me over a grand for 90 minutes but no reviews bar a few on AW.

She must have seen you coming  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: