Author Topic: Recommendations for toned milf with fake tits PSE?  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

Anyone got any recommendations in Central London for toned milfs with fake tits in their mid 40s to 50s that do PSE or GFE/PSE service for up to £300 per hour?

If anyone remembers women like Jade Fox, Madisson from Maxes, and Natella from Diva. That sort of look and service.

And apart from Alex of Maxes (Lola Wild on AW).

I have these two options, but they're £400 per hour and that's a bit much for me:

External Link/Members Only - Diverse Stacey, who i've seen before a long while ago and she was great.
External Link/Members Only - Tina Tolley who I haven't seen before




Offline chr0n0_0

Hot xxx Natalie is a forum fav-

External Link/Members Only

You'll have to travel to the arse end of nowhere though.

Offline Momodan38

I can’t speak for PSE but in terms of GFE and within £300…

Maybe External Link/Members Only fits the bill?

This one also External Link/Members Only

Honourable mentions that fit your criteria somewhat -

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - More P&D then GFE though.

External Link/Members Only - Not quite GFE but a whole lot more sensuous the usual P&D.

External Link/Members Only - £50 more and not really a GFE, but if you want to have an option if none of the above listed pan out.



Offline webpunter

Hot xxx Natalie is a forum fav-

External Link/Members Only

You'll have to travel to the arse end of nowhere though.

I reck the best VFM of those on this thread so far it would appear
Which makes up travelling to the AEON, she's inside the M25 so no bother
& worth it for the mahoosive chebs alone
I went for 90 mins @ 150 when i reviewed, now 160 & i reck the sweet spot
2 hrs could be a bit daunting
Really must revisit

Offline Bartolomeo

I've had Natalie on the list for ages just in case i'm ever down that way, but wouldn't bother trekking that way unless she her PSE was in the league of Woofie, Lola Wild, etc

I can’t speak for PSE but in terms of GFE and within £300…

This one also External Link/Members Only


She looks and sounds good, thanks! Not what I was looking for, but good addition to the hot list
« Last Edit: June 17, 2025, 10:30:06 am by Bartolomeo »