Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriana22-@-sweety in harlow  (Read 952 times)

1 review(s) for Oriana22-@-sweety (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ta77

Me
OK... now certain things i know, I'm clean, I'm polite and when meeting new people quite friendly.

Getting there
so when i see the profile of "Oriana22-@-sweety" in Harlow, External Link/Members Only,  i was blown away by the pictures, i could see they were Photoshopped but i figured hey even at 75% she'd be nice.
I called for a time and place which went to answerphone followed immediately by a text telling me to text... so i did and made my way there.

When i got to the hotel i text was told to call when i got to the relevant floor, this should have sent alarm bells as i hate all that crap, but i went ahead and did as asked and was given the room number.

The girl
When i went in a young girl was there, i don't think it was the one in the pictures, the profile picture tell you she is a size 10 this girl looked younger and slimmer... all good  you might think.  here's where it starts to go wrong,
I asked the prices obviously i knew them but i like to ask anyway and she says 50 for 15 minutes, and 70 for half hour (the profile says 60 for half hour) it was at this point i noticed she did not smile at all (she might have dodgy teeth i thought).  even though i was gagging for some my main head piped up " don't risk more then you need to". So i asked for 15 minutes for 50. and excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up.

The act itself
When i came out she was still standing there looking absolutely blank, i tried to make small talk but nothing, she asked me to lay down and immediately tried to put a condom on to my limp dick, i said we might need to stimulate it a little first to which she replied "i not touch it without condom" and looked at me like i was shit. she was still dressed at this point, i asked if she would take some clothes of and she undid a strap on her outfit to reveal in all honesty a fantastic set of boobs, they were amazing looking.

She sat beside me and started to wank me off, it was shocking at how inept she was,  maybe because she looked so bored. I asked if she was ok and she assured me she was

After about 30 seconds of what looked like a physical torture for her i took over I had a little stroke of her boobs and went to kiss them, she stopped me and said kiss only no....  (she then proceeds to make a face like a slobbering dog), seriously it was a dry peck, this was going from bad to worse.

Some how i have no idea how i managed to get hard enough for sex so i asked if we could try, "you have to be quick you time started from when you entered the room" was the reply, Fine i thought.
So she lays on her back and i position myself for penetration, she grabs the base of my dick and put the head against her pussy, and holds it there, i remind her your going to have to let it go or push it in my dear, so she relaxes her grip a bit and i try again, after about half an inch she flinches, so i stop and again ask if shes OK, "yes I'm very tight" was the reply,  this goes back and forth for about a minute or two and i get "sorry i very tight" I'm average size and i remind her she probably don't want to have kids in the future.  at this point i though I'll take a blow job.
Do you do oral i ask... "you put it inside i not put THAT in my mouth now" was the reply.
I get up take of the condom, get dressed and cut my loses and leave telling her she's in the wrong job.

Conclusion
I have never in 12 years of punting had such poor service.  a total waste of money and time. If she didn't have a decent pair of tits she would have nothing going for her.
I hate to give negative feedback but this was a joke!

External Link/Members Only

Offline sushi

Sorry you had a rubbish punt hopefully shes moved on as her profile's gone.

Offline ta77

Thanks sushi, it's a shame i've found nothing reliable in the area

Offline CBPaul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this the one ?

Out of interest and not naming the hotel - it wasn't a flea pit on the A1184, north of Harlow was it ? Sounds like a particularly shit punt I had earlier in the year.

Offline ta77

Thats her, not sure what i did wrong with the link, sorry guys...

It was the first hotel from the M11 roundabout.

Offline 8a8ylon

I have had a few similar to ur experience not so sure why their don't just get married knock out some kids in romania or somewhere & just ride the wave of housewife saving us from the feeling of being robbed blindly.

Any clue how she's going to spend the £50?

Offline Ipunter

Won't touch it without a condom.... These EE girls hay