Author Topic: Juicy Curvy Sophia - Sheffield S3  (Read 1571 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7206648) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline arthurdaley

External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 min incall.

Works all over and has popped up a few times in Sheffield, saw her in her last visit beginning of June.

Text to book, easy location to find one of the many blocks of flats in Shalesmoor.

As on the pictures and no doubt it is her. She's curvy and has a mediterranean look, decent English, but did us the phrase 'My Lovely' every 2 seconds.

In to the room, stripped off and I was on my back where I didn't move from until done. Everything was done with enthusiasm but was all quite vanilla - kissing lips only, no fingering, not too hard on nipples etc. She gave a decent BJ which was OWO. Then got her to bag me up and ride me until I filled the bag. All pleasant enough, she was clean and did what was needed.

Wouldn't scratch the itch if I wanted something filthy.

Offline Martinx

Thnaks for thius - very much the experience I remember (especially the 'my lovely'!)

Only diference i si went for CIM which was good - she just let it dribble down my cock.

Advert says she is now in Liverpool, but no doubt will return.