External Link/Members OnlyPrice - £80 for 30 mins, loads of extras for anal, OWO, fingering, kissing, list goes on and on
Communications - All done via text, full address and service list provided, time arranged on the day at short notice, however when arrived 1st told landlord was there fixing water leak then she was in shower, after 15 mins I was about to leave and she messaged to say she was ready.
Location - Block of flats opposite the flats I am normally in at Farnborough.
Meet - There had been a recent discussion on the SE discussion board and MR MAJORA had given her 2 positives on his visits, I really like the look of her and I was aware of the bad reviews but was happy to take a chance was a local enough visit for me. I arrived door opened and sadly it wasn’t Ashley, I said I was here to see Ashley. The lady looking at me looked approx mid twenties totally naked, looked nice enough but I didn’t fancy her, she asked me to repeat again in google translator, She then told me via the app Ashley is in Romania, I said I was only here to see Ashley and left the building!
I would say she and her sister have probably left and be interesting if they return. I searched Adultwork and could not find the girl I met.