Author Topic: Slim Girl In Blackpool.  (Read 3706 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

TBH, this is my 3rd go at this VS ad. Each time a different girl, but all been OK. This time my Japanese was actually from Vietnam. I’d say more very late 20’s than 23. But quite fit & a cracking body. Everything fresh that needed to be. It was 30 min of absolute fun for £60, especially with most asking £80 upwards. Place is 5 min walk from North train station.

Allowed a good RO session. OW, & her technique was so good that I popped. That’s rare for me. Followed by a 2nd pop CG, 2 pops is also rare..

Did call as text replies did go a bit lengthy. Voice was definitely Asian, but told to ask girl when there. House did seem empty, so possibly run from elsewhere. But hey Ho. It’s all been good so far…

Definitely have another session, at least till it goes bad.


Online Thriceweekly

Thanks for the review. I hadn't noticed your previous reviews, but you've definitely got my interest now.

I've not risked a Vivastreet punt because of all the negative reviews, but you have had three good experiences it seems  :drinks:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I dis see that someone followed my last review in May, & they did have a decent punt. Can’t remember who it was, but I remember they mentioned a tattoo. None I’ve seen had a tattoo. From what each has said, it’s a two week turnaround

I do agree that VS can be a gamble.Possibly I’ve just struck lucky with this one. 1st time back in February was an absolute cracker, that I went back next day. May visit was good too, just a bit generous with the lube. Yesterday’s visit was on a par with my first visit, unfortunately no spare time to get back. All have ticked the slim box, & late twenties (possibly just in to thirties).

Online Silent69

Great review ,just typical though as im in Preston and the advert seems to be down was going to take a gamble on this advert.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Great review ,just typical though as im in Preston and the advert seems to be down was going to take a gamble on this advert.

That was me mate. I’m tempted by this one

Offline Laid_back_bloke

That was me mate. I’m tempted by this one

Highly likely there’s a different one there now. Seem to stay 2 weeks max. Saying that, think I’ve tried 3 or 4 now. All been ok. Even lube girl wasn’t that bad…. I’ll probably try another there next month too.

Online Silent69

The original link does not take me to any profiles.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
The original link does not take me to any profiles.

That's because it's a Vivastreet link and it's expired.
If you want to see who the current residents of that house are you're going to have to do some work: basically text every girl listed in Blackpool who claims Japanese/Chinese/Korean/Malaysian ancestry (they'll all be Chinese) and see what you get back.
Should be three addresses. If you get more then that's something new

Offline Laid_back_bloke

The original link does not take me to any profiles.

External Link/Members Only

This seems to be the latest link. All wording same, etc. Pictures never match the girl, but we all know that’ll be the case.

Online Silent69