Name & Location:
Stunning Eva 33 - Bicester
Date:
January 2025.
Rating:
Positive.
Link:
External Link/Members OnlyContact:
Text. No issues. Making sure she was happy that I wanted to touch her breasts and do a lot of 69, I made this really clear on the text.
Location:
Bicester. The postcode given didn’t seem to be right, but she had also given me the area name and road name, so I looked around and I was already parked there. Called her to say I was outside, and she gave me some directions to find the entrance to her flat.
Parking:
Several car parks within easy walking distance.
Discreet:
I had no issues, it was a superb location and the flats were superb, the bedroom was a good size.
She is fastidiously tidy, my trainers were clean, but she wanted them to be taken off and put on some paper immediately. No clothes were to be left on the floor, and I wasn’t to “mess up”, her carpets. She had a chair ready for me to put my clothes on. I had no issue with this, it was such a nice flat.
Escort:
The pictures don’t really show, she is very petite not in a bad way, she has a great slim figure. I found her lovely; I enjoyed touching her breasts, which were enhanced, this didn’t affect the booking in any way. Her make-up was slightly “vampy”, in style with her eye make-up, she looked fantastic and was fresh out the shower.
I asked if she could wear stockings or holdups, but not fishnets. She said this would be fine and would do that for me. She was also wearing a bra/knickers set, she looked really sexy.
Price:
£130/hr.
Her profile doesn’t make it clear, £10 for toys is only if you want toys used on you (I was too frightened to ask what this would involve) Using a toy on her it’s included in the standard cost, when I asked.
Services:
Kissing / LFK (lots) HJ, BJ (covered), Cowgirl, Doggie, Butterfly, Mutual touching of nipples and I played with her breasts a lot, 69, Vaginal toy, spanking and touching her bottom in a gentle / sensual way.
The hand job was good; and I couldn’t fault her, for a covered blow job, I enjoyed and kept it covered as wanted to come in at £130.
She kept on having a little dance and boogie throughout which I enjoyed, she said I could have a dance with her; but wasn’t my thing, other than we had a little dance while standing up and having a cuddle/hug.
She was happy for 69 as long as I wanted, she varied what she did for me and told me, if I was near to finishing tell her to stop, because I looked like I needed to be fucked.
She asked a few times what position I wanted, she didn’t understand at first, I just wanted Cowgirl, but she suggested Doggie & Butterfly as well.
I’m just happy with Cowgirl but went with her suggestion for a few minutes each first. I just like Cowgirl as it’s the ultimate test for a man to see if I can stay hard. She had a lot of energy and kept moving to the music and gyrating on me, she told me to get ready she was going to finish me off; she leant into me slightly and said to hold/cuddle her. She fucked me hard and fast to finished me off, I held on as long as I could, she was relentless.
Don’t think because she is small and slim, she can’t handle herself.
She had a wipe that she ran under the warm water first, pulled me back and cleaned me up. We then spent the rest of the time kissing and 60 minutes was up.
As I was getting dressed, she fixed my shirt, sorted the collar out, pulled my jumper down, sorted my cuffs out, brushed any muck off my jeans, big hug and I was out the door. She went the extra mile.
English:
Very Good.
Engagement & Demeanor:
She was just so friendly and easy to get on with and was smiling all the time and such a calm manner – everything I asked was delivered and there was plenty of kissing. I just enjoyed being with her, I didn’t panic once with this lady, she has obviously dealt with shy and nervous men before.
Hygiene:
Perfect, no issues, 69 was lovely with her, she was fresh smelling and clean. I had pre-warned her I would want to 69 her a lot. No issues what-so-ever with her hygiene. She took a lot of pride in how she presented herself.
Comments:
I got my full time plus she said I could have a quick shower if I wanted to.
Return Visit:
Yes, without a doubt.