External Link/Members OnlySaw her a couple of weeks ago. Paid £130 for an hour
CommsEasy with quick replies on text. Booked on the day and sent a list of extras
LocationSame location as HotSweetCandy on Adelphi street in Salford. It's a simple and clean apartment with free and close parking nearby
GirlHer profile pictures are accurate. She has a slim, natural figure, a few tattoos, and really smooth skin. No surprises here
ExperienceI got the room number and walked in. I was happy with what I saw. I paid her straight away, and she counted the money in another room while I had a quick shower.
When I came out, she was lying on the bed waiting for me. We started with some kissing, although she does that Thai tongue flicking move that felt a bit unusual. I undressed her and gave her some attention down below. She was wet, tasted good, and her reactions were natural and not over the top.
She then gave OWO, which felt great, although she did seem to struggle a little with deepthroat. We moved on to sex with a condom. We tried doggy, cowgirl, and missionary. I finished in the bag, which she handled without any issue.
To finish off, she gave me a massage for the rest of the hour, which was actually very relaxing.
OverallA solid experience all around. She looked great, did everything I asked for, and didn’t rush. I’d be happy to visit again in the future.