Author Topic: Health first asian massage spa - Holborn little turnstile  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Famy8989

Quick review:
External Link/Members Only

Gave lady a call, said that there were 4 girls available.

Been here a few times, regular rotation for girls with varying services. One got full service (sex) for £100 with jasmine.

Came in paid 40 for 30 mins, was assigned with a new girl who has been there for 4 months. Late 20s early 30s, big tits, tattoo on shoulder.

Very talkative, good English.

Eventually got into turning around and I mentioned how I have been there many times (a tip for you guys say this even if you’ve never been there before).

But she didn’t care, 60 for hr naked, 80 for b2b?! Idk what’s wrong with the prices but never been charged that much so said no initially but after another 10 minutes I agreed. She said she would do it good and even after I told her I would do another massage with another girl - she didn’t budge.

She was nice though and after agreeing (and paying £10 for extra time too!) she took her clothes off and revealed massive tits, great shape not too much sag, decent ass and not too chubby.

Amazing tit wank and even allowed me to rub my cock against her ass crack.

15 minutes or so later, the job was done. Came on her stomach while in a missionary sort of position.

Expensive but wanted to visit as I no longer work in Holborn and would visit every time I finished work early. She mentioned how girls are always on rotation, there are quite a few young girls too she mentioned.

Pretty busy especially on Friday evenings, just gotta time going in and make sure you call them to unlock the door to avoid looking a fool! :D

Price: 4/10
Girl: 7/10
Location: 5.5/10
Service: 8/10 (up for a lot of different positions etc.)