This sounds like my first few times seeing her! I saw her recently and she delivered nice hand relief for me! She always gets me cumming loads as the build up is so teasing and exciting. I think for most people you have to ask or suggest it, maybe even thats the case for everyone its been like this, not sure if she has ever initiated it with anyone here first especially the first time you see her.
I was hoping for more but was not offered like others appear to have been.or as some of you have experienced having her just do more than HR of her own accord without asking you or suggesting it, like it also sounds like others have experienced after the initial meeting. I could be wrong, have any of you done anything naughty with Lauren the first time you met her? Maybe it just comes down to how she feels on the day. I do also wonder if she does less when the shop is busy..not sure.let us know how you get on next time!