Had done a little research before I went and it didn't look like there was much in Alcudia. I'd seen bad reviews about one of the 2 Chinese places so tried Yu Chen which is the one further away from the town just back from the harbour. Asked how much and it was 40 euro for an hour. Seemed like it was the mamasan going to do the massage but she was ok to be honest. Started a very good firm massage on my back which was good. around 20 minutes in she was talking to another girl through the door who then came in and started a 4 hander with the new girl going straight for the upper thighs. Really good experience and then the older lady left the younger girl to carry on. Not long after I was offered the inevitable question. Was asked what I'd pay and offered 40 for naked B2B plus HE which she was very happy with so may have got away with less. Very good massage and HE, access all areas but no real B2B. Completed the rest of the massage naked before offering a shower.
Girls name was Coco and went back again to see her later in the week. This time was Coco from the beginning. Good sensual massage to start then offered extras after 15 minutes or so. The rest of the time she was naked and provided a very good sensual massage. I had asked for her to spend time on my inner thighs which she did. Long slow HE and then back to the massage with her naked for the rest of the session.