Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Dom fellow members in bournmouth tonigh  (Read 2292 times)

Blitzed

I'm looking for a good 1 hour punt tonight. I am staying in bournmouth can any of you use your local knowlage to point me in the right direction please ??

Blitzed

Shoud have read help FROM.  not. DOM  :dash:

Blitzed

Thanks for all your help !!!! Not one reply. If I'd have posted in West Midlands I would have been inundated with suggestions . Miserable southerners

Offline Jeremy

I guess down south we don't like to spoonfeed. There are already plenty of recent threads with suggestions on local girls that would take 10mins to browse through

Blitzed

It's not about being spoonfed , it's about helping eachother ... But obviously you southerners don't do that do you ??
Thank fuck I live in civilised " friendly " west Mids
Hoppy punting

Blitzed

Also Jeremy ....
I asked for help regarding Bournemouth not BRISTOL ..perhaps you are dyslectic and thought I said boureistol , education is a wonderful thing , maybe you drunk to muck West Country cider worzel

Offline madeinwales56

Also Jeremy ....
I asked for help regarding Bournemouth not BRISTOL ..perhaps you are dyslectic and thought I said boureistol , education is a wonderful thing , maybe you drunk to muck West Country cider worzel

Well Blitzed, you really have shown your true colours. I can almost guarantee, thanks to your appalling attitude, the next time you ask for help or information you will either get fuck all or a tirade of abuse. I favour the latter - you cunt.

Blitzed

Same  as last time I asked.   Not a fucking thing from any of YA , my post was actually tongue in cheek but obviously you got no sense of humour , have a nice day " mate"

Offline shotku

Also Jeremy ....

I don't suppose it ever occurred to you that there's a lot more people in the West Midlands than in Dorset? Bournemouth gets VERY little mention on this thread and it doesn't surprise me you didn't get a reply. Still feel free to throw insults, nobody cares  :lol:

Blitzed

I'm not throwing insults
 at the end of the day we are all after the same thing !!!
So stay calm South western people  :coolgirl:

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks for all your help !!!! Not one reply. If I'd have posted in West Midlands I would have been inundated with suggestions . Miserable southerners

Well stay in the fucking Midlands. You clearly ain't welcome down south.

Offline Jeremy

I'm not throwing insults

Miserable southerners

perhaps you are dyslectic and thought I said boureistol , education is a wonderful thing , maybe you drunk to muck West Country cider worzel

I guess calling you an over-aggressive, self-entitled cunt doesn't count as an insult either then.

Offline Bristolboy

Fuck me, I can spell better than you and I'm dyslexic.
I'm sure people would have helped you out if you'd given an indication of what you looked for in a woman. It's cunts like you that ruin this website.
Next time, don't be such a lazy shit and you might get some help.
Until then, go fuck yourself you thick cunt.
Mind you, you'd probably put a post up asking how too do that.

Offline madeinwales56

Fuck me, I can spell better than you and I'm dyslexic.
I'm sure people would have helped you out if you'd given an indication of what you looked for in a woman. It's cunts like you that ruin this website.
Next time, don't be such a lazy shit and you might get some help.
Until then, go fuck yourself you thick cunt.
Mind you, you'd probably put a post up asking how too do that.

Nicely put Bristolboy.

Blitzed

Thank you all for your informing and articulate replies , it's heart warming to know how much you all care !
Thanks again
Regards
Blitzed 

Offline Bristolboy

Thank you all for your informing and articulate replies , it's heart warming to know how much you all care !
Thanks again
Regards
Blitzed

Well done, that's some good spelling, I'm guessing you got a prossie too write that for you as you can't seem to do anything else by yourself.

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks again
Regards
Blitzed

I saw what you did there. Great use of irony. Please come back again anytime.

Blitzed

I just love the friendly banter between like minder people.
Madeinwales seems to be the only one that realises that I'm just taking the piss and having a laugh

Blitzed

Well done, that's some good spelling, I'm guessing you got a prossie too write that for you as you can't seem to do anything else by yourself.
No mate it was your partner who spelt it out for me , I had a great deal £65.00 fs with dictation ! Lol

Offline Bristolboy

I just love the friendly banter between like minder people.
Madeinwales seems to be the only one that realises that I'm just taking the piss and having a laugh

Well Blitzed, you really have shown your true colours. I can almost guarantee, thanks to your appalling attitude, the next time you ask for help or information you will either get fuck all or a tirade of abuse. I favour the latter - you cunt.

You've learnt too spell, but obviously not too read.

Blitzed

It's a lack of education and having a limited vocabulary that causes you to use expletives  you thick cider drinking bigot

Offline Bristolboy

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." That statement has never been more true than with Blitzed

Offline madeinwales56

It's a lack of education and having a limited vocabulary that causes you to use expletives  you thick cider drinking bigot

... and that, amongst other things, is why Blitzed has been nominated Wanker of the Week! Please vote generously.

Blitzed

Wow that's great !!!! I've not won anything since I won the egg and spoon race at skool

Blitzed

Bristolboy .... Be careful when you wipe your arse .... You may damage your brain  :kiss:

Offline Sedlmayer

Bristolboy .... Be careful when you wipe your arse .... You may damage your brain  :kiss:

Keep on digging mate.... :bomb:

Blitzed

Keep on digging mate.... :bomb:
Welcome to our intellectual conversation sedlmayer , feel free to join in  :dancegirl:

Offline Sedlmayer

Wow that's great !!!! I've not won anything since I won the egg and spoon race at skool

Pretending to think that WOTW is an honour is one of the marks of a truly good WOTW prospect. Infowanker did it and so did Masturb8 - outstanding WOTW winners both, and now elevated to Uberwanker status to give up-and-coming contenders like Blitzed a fair crack of the whip. And he's doing really well :thumbsup:

Blitzed

Cheers mate. Thanks for you encouragement I really appreciate it.  Where can I find more info on WOTW?

Offline madeinwales56

Cheers mate. Thanks for you encouragement I really appreciate it.  Where can I find more info on WOTW?

Your inability to find any information on WOTW further confirms your qualification for the award.

Blitzed

I found it but to my utter dissapointment I'm not mentioned

Offline madeinwales56

I found it but to my utter dissapointment I'm not mentioned

... which speaks volumes for your qualification for the award.

pukkapunt

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha.this thread is hilarious.

Blitzed, you carry on giving as good as you get... it all looks like a pinch of salt to me.

Blitzed

Salt and pepper matey. If these south westerner were fish they would take the bait every time. ooo ar ooo ar

Offline Sedlmayer

Salt and pepper matey. If these south westerner were fish they would take the bait every time. ooo ar ooo ar

So you're admitting you're a troll.... fine. Nice to know where we stand.
You pork scratchings/piss weak beer guzzling midlands twat.
If England had piles they'd be in Walsall.

Offline starman555

Blitzed..I did not see your post or I would have tried to point you in the right direction...There are a lot of working girls in Bournemouth but unfortunately most are quite pricey. Some bargain basement street crackheads too
Dorsex.com has a lot of adverts but unlike here a the girls seem to run the site the blokes darent say what they really think ., just lick arse and it hikes the prices cos the girls all get together.... worse than fucking OPEC the monopolies commision would have a field day..that said there are a few gooduns on there Natallyx and Serena for example but both £100 for half an hour...to pricey in my opinion.
Also Vixens..Summers and Secrets agencies all have a few good girls..£40 for 15 ...£60 for half hour...but kissing owo etc all classed as extras normally all in special £90 but still too much I reckon! Some indies around for £60 but watch the Romanians they are all cunts although some are real lookers.
For what it is worth I am originally from London, have lived in Bournemouth since I hit 30 and do love Cider!
Next time you are down this way, or if you are still here message me and I will try and help.
I have worked in Birmingham and found people there very friendly although none of the girls would talk to me....hang on thats the same wherever I go!
Hope that has restored your faith in us Southern Faires lol

Offline NIK

Thread going nowhere. Time to stop.