Author Topic: Any girls managed to fit both balls in their mouth simultaneously?  (Read 3102 times)

Offline jaj909

Ive personally never asked a girl to do it, so guess im wondering how common this is and if there are any recommended punts where this is/might be a possibility? I guess the 'throat goat' type girls (plenty of posts about that and DT), but am curious about stories about this too. I did input 'both balls' to the search bar, but nothing came back, which im actually a little surprised about.

Offline diver ted

Ive personally never asked a girl to do it....
I have not requested this either - that's 0/2 of us suggesting it's not common at all. But now that you've mentioned it...

...I did input 'both balls' to the search bar, but nothing came back, which im actually a little surprised about.

In a similar vein the Balldo exists for the more conventional amongst us  :D...
External Link/Members Only
In action...
External Link/Members Only
DT

Online boardyhell


Offline Stevelondon

Never ceases to amaze me. You think you know just about everything and then something new pops up.

Not for me mind you. I’ve apparently got over sensitive testicles. 😂

So much prefer a gentle lick.

Offline jaj909

In a similar vein the Balldo exists for the more conventional amongst us  :D...
External Link/Members Only
In action...
External Link/Members Only
DT

Christ alive, might have to get me one of those


Offline akauya

Never ceases to amaze me. You think you know just about everything and then something new pops up.

Not for me mind you. I’ve apparently got over sensitive testicles. 😂

So much prefer a gentle lick.


You and me both mate  :D

Offline Stevelondon

You and me both mate  :D

Yep……. But it doesn’t half hurt your neck innit.  :wacko:

Offline Handel2020

Has happened to me but can't give any links because it was many years ago. Doesn't say much for the size of my nuts.

Offline UrbanEclipse

HSG did for me a couple of weeks ago - absolute trooper.
I’ve had a few over the years who have (I’ll rack my brains and report back when I’ve remembered), some girls have seen it as a challenge as I’ve got massive balls (not a brag, the term “all wheels, no cannon” comes to mind)…

Offline jaj909

HSG did for me a couple of weeks ago - absolute trooper.
I’ve had a few over the years who have (I’ll rack my brains and report back when I’ve remembered), some girls have seen it as a challenge as I’ve got massive balls (not a brag, the term “all wheels, no cannon” comes to mind)…
cheers man. HSG gets a lot of love on this forum, might be time to add to the hot-list.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I've tiny cock and balls so they can take everything at once  :lol:

Offline Handel2020

I've tiny cock and balls so they can take everything at once  :lol:

Lol. They do say small men get more anal.

Offline asianfan

I've had this two maybe three times. Twice in Thailand and once in Jakarta I think. The specific places in Thailand its probably quite common as the girls there are hardcore oral specialists. 

In each case I gently pushed their head down, usually results in getting my balls sucked, sometimes rimming which is super hot if it was not expected.

These times I got hardcore ball sucking and both balls in the mouth at the same time.

Its both a big turn on and makes me very submissive, perhaps obviously, as they literally have my balls in their mouth! 

Offline Handel2020

Its both a big turn on and makes me very submissive, perhaps obviously, as they literally have my balls in their mouth!

It's good to feel vulnerable sometimes.  :)

Offline Bonker

One girl said she could do mine but she was talking bollocks.