Author Topic: Anyone seen - NEESHA FACE SITTER  (Read 4781 times)

Offline punjabi_sand

Has anyone seen the below SP. Her service seems a bit unique so has slightly tempted me but thought I would ask since she has had a profile for a couple years but no reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stevelondon

All the AW feedback left by members no longer active

Make of that what you will. 🤷🏼

Offline Silencio

I haven't done the review yet but I saw her last month. She was a nightmare to make a booking with, numerous cancellations last minute but I persevered. Her service is very good, very dominant, sticks her tongue in your mouth, uses you to service her pussy every which way, loads of dirty talk, demanding that I wank myself off for her, she gets really into it.

If you're into being completely told what to do and used to service someone else and you can push through the difficulty booking then I'd recommend, but as I say, you have to want it and persist otherwise you won't be able to make a booking.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
last AW feedback for punting was 2023, everything since has been for phone chat

Offline finn5555

Bit of a unit to be sat on your face 😳😳😳

Offline punjabi_sand

I haven't done the review yet but I saw her last month. She was a nightmare to make a booking with, numerous cancellations last minute but I persevered. Her service is very good, very dominant, sticks her tongue in your mouth, uses you to service her pussy every which way, loads of dirty talk, demanding that I wank myself off for her, she gets really into it.

If you're into being completely told what to do and used to service someone else and you can push through the difficulty booking then I'd recommend, but as I say, you have to want it and persist otherwise you won't be able to make a booking.

Did you have to pay a deposit?

Offline Sunny

I haven't done the review yet but I saw her last month. She was a nightmare to make a booking with, numerous cancellations last minute but I persevered. Her service is very good, very dominant, sticks her tongue in your mouth, uses you to service her pussy every which way, loads of dirty talk, demanding that I wank myself off for her, she gets really into it.

If you're into being completely told what to do and used to service someone else and you can push through the difficulty booking then I'd recommend, but as I say, you have to want it and persist otherwise you won't be able to make a booking.

So she does french kisses? No chance of getting OWO/CIM from her?

From what I recall she is actually Portuguese not Indian? Had some face pics on another website/twitter a while back. Can't find it anymore

Offline Silencio


Offline Silencio

So she does french kisses? No chance of getting OWO/CIM from her?

From what I recall she is actually Portuguese not Indian? Had some face pics on another website/twitter a while back. Can't find it anymore

Yes she asked if I was ok with french kissing, I said yes, so she did it periodically. She's pretty clear about not touching your cock so I think OWO/CIM is definitely out.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

From what I recall she is actually Portuguese not Indian?

Could mean she has Goan ancestry

Offline Georgebarber

Yeah she asked me
For a deposit so I gave her a wide berth   :thumbsdown:

Offline Silencio

Yeah she asked me
For a deposit so I gave her a wide berth   :thumbsdown:

She didn't scam my deposit fwiw.

Offline Hotshots76


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Bit of a unit to be sat on your face 😳😳😳
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Being as deviant and depraved as I am though, I still probably wouldn’t say no.  :lol:

Offline FaciallyChallenged

I haven't done the review yet but I saw her last month. She was a nightmare to make a booking with, numerous cancellations last minute but I persevered. Her service is very good, very dominant, sticks her tongue in your mouth, uses you to service her pussy every which way, loads of dirty talk, demanding that I wank myself off for her, she gets really into it.

If you're into being completely told what to do and used to service someone else and you can push through the difficulty booking then I'd recommend, but as I say, you have to want it and persist otherwise you won't be able to make a booking.
Was a nightmare to book with aswell. Pity cos her service is exactly what Im into. I was starting to think its a scam profile. Glad to hear shes real and delivers. Will try again.


Offline Stevelondon

I haven't done the review yet but I saw her last month. She was a nightmare to make a booking with, numerous cancellations last minute but I persevered. Her service is very good, very dominant, sticks her tongue in your mouth, uses you to service her pussy every which way, loads of dirty talk, demanding that I wank myself off for her, she gets really into it.

If you're into being completely told what to do and used to service someone else and you can push through the difficulty booking then I'd recommend, but as I say, you have to want it and persist otherwise you won't be able to make a booking.

Well you’ve been asked a couple of questions regarding this SP.

Do you not think it might be an idea to write a review and make it easier  :D

Offline Hotshots76


Offline Heph

Bit of a unit to be sat on your face 😳😳😳

so often it's the heffalumps who really make a pitch for this 'service'

Offline Stevelondon

so often it's the heffalumps who really make a pitch for this 'service'


Excuse me. I’ll have you know Waterhouse is a fine physical specimen of athletic prowess.
He told me.  :D :lol:

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Excuse me. I’ll have you know Waterhouse is a fine physical specimen of athletic prowess.
He told me.  :D :lol:

😂😂😂

God, I wished.  30 pr 40 years ago, maybe.  :lol:

Offline Heph


Excuse me. I’ll have you know Waterhouse is a fine physical specimen of athletic prowess.
He told me.  :D :lol:

Ahem! Observed of the advertiser, not the prospective customer

I love a good mouth-grind - just not by a fatty

Offline Stevelondon

Freudian slip perhaps.

Did you really mean Hephalumps  :D :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Ahem! Observed of the advertiser, not the prospective customer

I love a good mouth-grind - just not by a fatty

He’s always joking 🤷🏼😂

Offline Stevelondon

I haven't done the review yet but I saw her last month. She was a nightmare to make a booking with, numerous cancellations last minute but I persevered. Her service is very good, very dominant, sticks her tongue in your mouth, uses you to service her pussy every which way, loads of dirty talk, demanding that I wank myself off for her, she gets really into it.

If you're into being completely told what to do and used to service someone else and you can push through the difficulty booking then I'd recommend, but as I say, you have to want it and persist otherwise you won't be able to make a booking.


My apologies digging up an old thread.

I was just wondering why you didn’t review. ?