Author Topic: EVA TANTRIC - Colchester  (Read 1771 times)


5 review(s) for MASSAGE BY EVA (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The Invisible Man

External Link/Members Only

I had been interested in this lady for a while from her VS ad but had never quite taken the plunge. When her profile appeared on AW recently I finally could resist no longer...

Fee: £120 for fully naked b2b massage with HE.

Location: nice clean flat within easy walking distance of Hythe station and Tesco.

Comms: booked by text the previous day, prompt replies throughout, confirmed on the day and was given clear entry instructions when I arrived in the area.

The girl: she's quite tall (6ft maybe?), age probably not too far from the stated 33 area, she's got quite a strong eastern European look about her features but quite nice, long straight hair down to start with then up for the massage. Her body is not as svelte as the main profile pic suggests but still nice enough with a very decent pair of soft natural tits. On arrival she was wearing just a plain white unbuttoned blouse (and panties I think?)

So once I was in the door I was immediately pulled in for a welcome kiss on the cheek, then asked if I would like a shower. I accepted, bathroom was fine, then through to the bedroom where the massage table was set up. I then handed over the fee and stripped off and got myself on the massage table while she departed to stash. Upon her return she stripped off and I stuck my head in the hole in the table and she got started. She is sensual from the start, all soft caresses and tickles and leaning in to nuzzle around the neck and ears, telling me to relax and enjoy myself. Within a couple of minutes she was standing at my head and had placed my hands on her bum, so touching was definitely allowed. There was a fair bit of proper massage, but never for long without something being thrown in to keep the senses tingling, and particular highlights were her putting my hand very firmly on one of her tits while she was on my back and another time pressing the soles of my feet against her tits...a sublime sensation. Some of the time she was on the massage table with me, sometimes just leaning across me. Throughout the massage she made generous use of some kind of hot oil which was very pleasant. I'm guessing that we were at about 40 minutes in before she got me to turn over. She climbed on the table again for some tantalising body sliding up and down with good eye contact all the time. Next she stood beside me and began stroking my cock in earnest and slapping him against her tits. I was allowed to have a good suck on them and got one hand between her legs for a fanny fiddle. Then it was time for the finale and she leaned across me so I couldn't actually see as she engulfed me against her tits and wanked me off to a very satisfying conclusion... and when she stood up she was certainly in a mess that I was rather proud of. She then got some kitchen towels out and cleaned us both up, before offering me a second shower to get the oil off, which I accepted. I returned with my clothes on, got my shoes on, then she reappeared from another room wrapped in a towel and we said our goodbyes.

So in conclusion a very nice sexy massage from an attractive lady with top class attitude and service. My only slight complaint would be I was perhaps a little too long face down to face up, but only a very minor one. I will certainly return at some point.

Offline DeadFox

Good review - thanks for sharing

Offline Ipswich_Sucker

I've met Eva a few times in Ipswich and Colchester. She's one of my favs. Always have a good time with her.

Offline marion70


 Good detailed review thanks ! Lots of sensual parts and importantly eye contact is vital IMO.

 This is subjective again but how would u rate her looks ?

Offline The Invisible Man

Hi. I wouldn't say she was a stunner exactly but still had a nice look about her, more so with her hair down at the start.