Author Topic: Jessica - the bond girls - Manchester Central  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Shagadelic

External Link/Members Only

Meet was end of Jan

Comms:
Easy enough, called mobile number spoke to "receptionist" then text back with available girls and times. Pre booked day before meet all via text. On the day got a text to confirm still attending, I said yes, then asked if I could bank transfer, I said I was already driving down and had the cash in hand.

Location: Easy enough to find, city centre apartment, had to park in a "pay + display" car park as  with most parts of town, parking on street is night mare, I know I could have parked bit further out for free but couldn't be arsed with walking another 10-15mins. Apartment is nothing special, 2 rooms and a shared bathroom, not sure if they use both rooms at same time, could be issue seeing other punters if you wanted more privacy. There was no OP when I was there. Door to the kitchen/living room was shut but I got a sense that someone was in there, probably to protect girls if anything happened.

Looks:
I think she was older than stated on website, I'd say mid to late 30s, she was well presented when opened the door wearing tiny knickers and bra, not as curvy in the booty as I usually like, but I'm being picky. She works out regular and you can tell, she is in good shape. Not sure current pictures are hers, they've been changed since I saw her, she had shorter hair then, it was tied back and held down with a ton of hairspray. Pictures aren't too inaccurate just that her bum isn't as curvy, like less shelf like

Price:
£150 for 1 hour

Meet:

Started off with a quick shower then into the room she was laying on the bed waiting patiently, had a quick chat, she kept commenting on my body saying how ripped I was, I'm not though, just average build. I asked if she likes her boobs being played with, and she said lets get this out of the way and took her bra off, a very generous pair of boobs to fondle, she had pierced nips with bars which I found got in the way when trying to suck on them, after a few mins of this and a bit of kissing I got on my knees infront of her with her legs spread, started to tap my cock against her knickers and she had them off in no time to reveal a very tidy clean shaven pussy, it was too inviting and I just had to have a taste, so head down I indulged in her great tasting pussy, I was quite surprised how good she tasted, it makes sense as she is into her health and fitness. She seemed to enjoy it, especially when I played with her nips at the same time, but my jaw and tongue were starting to ache after a while so I got up to the side of the bed, told her to have a taste of my cock. And she sucked on it so hard like a straw in a thick shake I almost came from all the pressure on my head, I had to immediately pull out of her mouth.  She turned around bent over on hands and knees revealing that tasty pussy, I had to have a feel, so slid one finger in then 2, it was juicy and tight. I shoved my fingers in her mouth and told her to suck and see how good she tasted, she agreed she did taste good.

She asked if I'd be ok with her using a vibrator I said fine, so she got her toy out and we wrapped up I had her on her back at the edge of the bed legs up sliding my cock in and out of her pussy while she stimulated her clit with her vibrator, it felt good, she's a snug fit, I didn't last too long as she already had me almost come from the sucking, I filled up the bag and pulled it off, I was too horny to take a break and still pretty aroused, told her to have another taste of my cock and she seemed to enjoy sucking it, then I went round other side of the bed told her to hang her head off the edge so I could face fuck her, I think she was scared of gagging and puking so her lips remained tight on my cock couldn't really get in to what I was after but was a good sucking off anyway. Next wrapped up again, had her in doggy at the foot of the bed while she had the vibrator on her clit, it actually helped me stay hard as well which was good, pounded her pussy here for a while, she was going over the edge, she had to use one hand on the floor to keep her from falling off while the other was stimulating her clit. She ended up coming here, I think she wanted a bit of a break, so we had a quick chat on the pillow, but I was raring to go, had her suck me off some more then had her back in doggy at the edge of the bed this time with my feet on the floor and her in middle of bed so she had no where to fall off, her pussy was even tighter now after she cum but it felt so good on my cock, pounded her like this till I just filled the bag again, don't think she came this time but I sure did. Blowing second load felt so much better than the first. Quick chat, shower then handed over the papers and left.


Overall pleasant experience, she's educated and a well spoken lady, had a yorkshire accent, said this is just a part time gig among her current job.


Would I see her again? Probably not, not exactly my type I was just horny for a fuck and she seemed the best out of the list I was texted back.

If you've got a big member over 6 inches and 5.5 inches girth probably wouldn't recommend as she is very tight.

I did ask her what do you do when you get massive ones to deal with, she said well that can be a problem

Offline Thriceweekly

I've only just noticed this, so thanks for the review.

Sounds like you had a good time! I'd like to see more reviews for Bond Girls. Surely people must use them??  :unknown: