Author Topic: BlondeBustyRose - Wallsend  (Read 3058 times)


1 review(s) for BlondeBustyRose (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy via text

Location- wallsend on the main road, parking was easy.

Services- £80 for 30 mins, kissing, owo, protected sex, titwank

Meeting- had my eye on this for a while so has a free afternoon and made a appointment. Arrived on time and let in to the flat, there was a weird smell but rose looked OK. Northern Irish accent and mid/late 20s. Vouchers handed over and some nice kissing whilst we got undressed, began with a nice blowjob and then for some reason I didn't feel like it was clicking. Rubber on and she went on top but I don't know why I wasn't enjoying it. She was actually OK and told me to stand up and gave me a titans which did the job and emptied over her tits. Dressed and left.

Overall- I wouldn't go again just due to my personal preference

Online Shutty238

Can't beat an Aldi mars bar 👌🏼

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy via text

Location- wallsend on the main road, parking was easy.

Services- £80 for 30 mins, kissing, owo, protected sex, titwank

Meeting- had my eye on this for a while so has a free afternoon and made a appointment. Arrived on time and let in to the flat, there was a weird smell but rose looked OK. Northern Irish accent and mid/late 20s. Vouchers handed over and some nice kissing whilst we got undressed, began with a nice blowjob and then for some reason I didn't feel like it was clicking. Rubber on and she went on top but I don't know why I wasn't enjoying it. She was actually OK and told me to stand up and gave me a tit wank which did the job and emptied over her tits. Dressed and left.

Overall- I wouldn't go again just due to my personal preference

Offline Disco dave


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline jarrovian


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
She gave him a "titans"

I must be missing something, that goes straight over my head

Offline Slaine

I must be missing something, that goes straight over my head

I think 'titan' is name of the Aldi version of a mars bar  ;)

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I must be missing something, that goes straight over my head
An Aldi own brand 'Mars Bar' is called a Titan.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I'm obviously lacking in my educashun.

But somehow "Marianne Faithful and the Titans" sounds a good name for a band