Author Topic: Riley - Premium Escorts Jesmond  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Leisa247

This happened a few weeks ago, she doesn't work as often now apparently, 30 mins for £80, cost of living crisis is shocking. Her profile caught my eys, photos were perfect given my preferences. I don't punt very often nowadays so this was a treat for me.

External Link/Members Only

Easy process to book on the day, given the post code and told to message when nearby for the full address, plenty of paid for on street parking in the area. Message to say I'd arrived and was sent the full address within seconds.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by the usual behind the door thing. Got my first look at Riley, dressed as requested, age about right but definitely bigger than the size 6 on her profile, I would estimate 10 minimum which was disappointing given my taste for skinnier ladies. Paid up and stripped while she stashed the money.

When she came back she had her lips around my cock in seconds and it immediately got hard in her mouth. What followed was a good BJ, a mix of fast, slow and deep with plenty of eye contact and only a little help from her hand. She then asked if I was ready for a condom and put it on with a hand and mouth combo which I like.  She then cli bed on top and rode me hard until I was nearly there when I asked her to stop, off with the wrapping and more oral until I blew my load in her mouth, she swallowed every last drop and licked her lips to boot before a bog roll clean up. Off I went bang on time.

Now having thought about it I was torn between a neutral and a negative. The sex was good but the profile not so accurate but went for a neutral in the end as Riley delivered. I won't be returning regardless of the good sex as she's no longer my type.

Online Shutty238

Thanks for the review. I'd intended seeing Riley again as I also like the waif body type so thanks for heads up on this. Shame as it sounds like from a service point of view she's decent, but frustrating if misrepresented.

Online FLYING BLUE

That's a real shame & sad to hear it wasn't so good.

I really like Riley & would return to the area to see her if I could.

Thanks for the review. :hi: