External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+
Thought I'd take a chance on this profile, willing to walk if it was a dodgy B&S, but thankfully it wasn't. Firstly, the photos are legit, but are from quite a while back. More like 49 than 29 BUT still very toned and attractive. Petite with big fake boobs, no tats.
Texted to arrange, and comms were very clear right up to arriving. Place is located just south of the city centre, not far from Park Lane bus station. Apartment was very clean. She said she was here for another 2 weeks, then back to another place further out in Sunderland (Silksworth, near Sainsbury's I think)
She was very pleasant and speaks decent English, I paid £70 + £20 for owo, which was a bit wasted to be honest. Kissing was apparently included but didn't really do much of that, which was disappointing. Started with b2b, which was completely underwhelming, so I flipped over for owo and took my time fucking those amazing tits until I came. Chat and a shower (nice and clean bathroom) and left with a complimentary bottle of water.
This probably reads more of a negative for some, which is understandable, but I reserve that for dodgy places/girls and blatant B&S etc. I don't mind an age difference, especially with Asian women, as long as the photos are legit and they are in shape.
Would I visit again? Maybe, but only because I have a thing for asian milfs with big boobs, which is a very specific type! More than likely wouldn't if this wasn't the case, and wouldn't pay £20 for owo.